Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DonJibby Pominville?? really?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
majinx

DonJibby Pominville?? really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DonJibby Pominville?? really?   DonJibby Pominville?? really? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:25 pm

guess whos back lol lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: DonJibby Pominville?? really?   DonJibby Pominville?? really? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:33 pm

My whining and bitching just wait till DonJibz gets your number and starts calling you asking if he can buy trades and moaning about how he wishes he wasnt second pick in the pool. Lol I might be lonely at the top but thats the price you pay for being #1.
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: DonJibby Pominville?? really?   DonJibby Pominville?? really? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:31 pm

haha, well its nice to see you getting involved in our little trash talk. I just wanted to thank you in advance for keeping our good friend dennis company in last place. Just a little heads up though, you might want some ear plugs to put up with his whining and bitching while youre down there with him
Back to top Go down
Kdog83

PostSubject: Re: DonJibby Pominville?? really?   DonJibby Pominville?? really? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:19 am

ya well i say hi too and i won't be at the bottom cause i wasn't the one that made the odd ball picks, so you can have my seat there cause i'm sure it won't be left warm for you cause ill be at the top haha
Back to top Go down
Don Jibz

PostSubject: Re: DonJibby Pominville?? really?   DonJibby Pominville?? really? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:54 pm

worst pick is neidermeyer eh?

I think you must have forgot about backstrom, spacek and plekanec. Stick to picking aspiring 14 year old models Dennis. Tell Kelsey I said hi when you get to the bottom, hahahah
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: DonJibby Pominville?? really?   DonJibby Pominville?? really? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:05 am

hahhah damn i want to get the season start so i can see Dennis in Last along with whoever he can..I also don't want to hear Aman bitch either
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: DonJibby Pominville?? really?   DonJibby Pominville?? really? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:30 pm

Lol with 12 people in the pool and 8 picks each what would possess DonJibz to choose pominville? who? yes I said pominville. I mean did he forget Staios, Laraque, Jason smith, Tom Poti, and Schid were still available lol. Wow my worst pick is Niedermeyer...O well at least Jibby will get himself a top 8 finish...thanks for the $20 donation to the pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DonJibby Pominville?? really?   DonJibby Pominville?? really? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DonJibby Pominville?? really?
Page 1 of 1