Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
majinx

Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis   Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:53 pm

oh Tuan lol
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis   Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:01 am

Dennis how would you know how A+ feels like if you can't achieve it?? IF a 14 year old tells you, you were a A+ in bed...Everyone knows that doesn't count...LOL
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis   Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:22 am

wow you guys did your homework on this one lol A+ well I guess only time will tell who is stupid but remember its all about finishing higher than your opponents so I hope you place higher than me...boucher might not be relied upon to make the difference for your team. A team is only as strong as its weakest link...over time his points will make a difference in the pool....Omar knows this, that is why he is trying to unload chara....oh Jibby your team is good and it will be interesting to battle you but simon your team will eventually sink, better luck next year lol.
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis   Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:19 pm

majinx wrote:
lol k cheechoo is cold but everyone else had a crack at alfredson and you did have him, so all that is done...I dont think it matters to much because even if I did keep him how could I beat Simon??? I mean he has Boucher ahahahahahahahahaha Boucher 17pts for Boucher What was I thinking trading Alfredson for Cheechoo, I should have tried trading Simon for Boucher lol.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA LOL BOUCHER!!!

HAHA Dennis trying to pass off his problems. As you read my other post it was between kaberle and boucher for me. I did take a gamble because boucher plays the powerplay and since zubov is injured I thought more time and more points. But I see it between kaberle and boucher, bouche is not that far from kaberle. however trading for cheecho and losing out 114 points. now that is stupid!!!

As Jibran said you fail to see how you traded one of your top 2 picks for someone who was not even picked up.

Note to dennis ***Boucher is a d-man. shows what you know about positions. trading a superstar for a defenceman.. That was a dumb comment... Just made you sound dumber... (can that be possible??) LOL
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis   Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:16 pm

Once again Dennis fails to see the difference between trading his number 2 pick Alfredsson for Cheechoo and Simon trading his 7th pick and last defenseman. No one relies on these guys to get points genius. I doubt Boucher is the go to guy on his team
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis   Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:06 am

lol k cheechoo is cold but everyone else had a crack at alfredson and you did have him, so all that is done...I dont think it matters to much because even if I did keep him how could I beat Simon??? I mean he has Boucher ahahahahahahahahaha Boucher 17pts for Boucher What was I thinking trading Alfredson for Cheechoo, I should have tried trading Simon for Boucher lol.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA LOL BOUCHER!!!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis   Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:01 am

I don't want to start on Omar and Henrik Sedin pickup..LOL
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis   Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:00 am

Since Dennis picked up cheechoo he got:

Total gls ast ppg shg gwg ht pim pm win shu ots ga svs gp
Total: 72 30 20 5 10 . . 12 -5 . . . . . 9

Cheechoo got him 72 points total

If he would had kept Alfredsson:

Player Team Pos GP G A P +/- PIM PP SH GW OT
Daniel Alfredsson OTT R 8 3 6 9 -2 2 3 3 0 0 0

He would get 114 points

DENNIS FACTS DON'T LIE!!!!!! SO MY POINT IS PROVED. YOU SUCK!!!!!! HAHAHAAAHHAHAHA WORST TRADE IN MY BOOKS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis   Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's see how Cheechoo has done for Dennis
Page 1 of 1