Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New season is just hours away

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
superomario

New season is just hours away Empty
PostSubject: Re: New season is just hours away   New season is just hours away Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:57 pm

Prediction:

Denis, Hon and Aman will batltle for last spot.

Tony, Kelsey, Simon and sSva will be bottom teir aswell

I will be mid level unless my team really picks it up this year

Jibs, Danny, Billy and Tuan will battle for top spot
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: New season is just hours away   New season is just hours away Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:16 pm

Wow .. Dennis, have you revise your team after you left my house. Take a look at it

Top 2 picks are pretty much giving.

Kovalev-> injury prone, only wants to play when he wants to
Plekanec-> plays on the same line as Kovalev, therefore, if Kovalev doesn't want to play. Its a minus rating line
B.Ryan-> Bobby who??
Niedermayer-> is he like the 2nd oldest player present in the nhl. His glory days are gone. He doesn't care no more. He won the stanley cup with his brother and that's all he want. He's just shit in the toilet bowl.
Backstorm-> hahahahahha.. don't get me started on him.. Minnesota. c'mon Dennis.. everyone knows that when harding gets back he's going to take over the starter position like last year
Spacek-> hahaha is he the last year pick like "Randy Jones" , Dennis spacek doesn't play for the oilers no more.

Sorry to say Dennis your team SUCKS..everyone else agrees with it.. hope u get comfortable in last place..lol
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: New season is just hours away   New season is just hours away Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:48 pm

What kind of cracked out predictions are these....Hmmm I predict Tuan has no chance at first and here are some real reaons : first brodeur might get 13 saves per game when every other goalie is averaging 20+ saves oh wait he has 2 players that are on the same line as 2 of my players and there isnt much to look forward to after that....so if my team is predicted to suck then Tuan should be about 13 points ahead of me, actually I should be about 7 or 8 points ahead of Tuan lol. As for everyone else I guess we will wait and see. Don't be surprised if I am in the top 4 consistently though.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: New season is just hours away   New season is just hours away Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:25 pm

With the start of the season just around the corner. These are my predictions:

AMAN WILL BITCH AND COMPLAIN LIKE USUAL.
Dennis, Siva and Simon will fight over last spot.
Newcomer Omar and Kelsey will find out its harder than it looks.
Simon, hahahah u will be last!!!! or maybe Dennis will ..LOL
I dont' think HOn will be last this year and Tony won't win it this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New season is just hours away   New season is just hours away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New season is just hours away
Page 1 of 1