Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:54 pm

TSN TURNING POINT WHEN OMAR KEEPS INJURED LUONGO HAAHHAHHAHAHA FELL FROM 2ND TO LAST PLACE IN MONTHS
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:28 pm

If you dont trade him you will be way below me by the time he comes back..lol..look at Jibby
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:20 am

good choice..
Omar, u only got 1 trade left too..half the season isn't over and you don't want to blow all your trades in the first month like Dennis..hahahahahhahahaha
but i would like to say.....

If Tony falls down to 8th..then the bottom 5 guys in the pool are all from Millwoods..ahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahaha..they don't know anything about hockey..just driveby shooting...LOL
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:45 am

Im keeping him and Ill be fine its a long season!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo has been listed as "week-to-week" after a meeting with team doctors determined the All-Star netminder suffered an adductor strain.

-->> Even better..now Omar will just have to carry this dead beat around and be like Jibran and hoping he will be back next Thursday...AHHAAAHAAHHAHAHHAH awesome news...

So if Omar is out of the picture and Dennis and Jibran are soo far below the standings..I guess its me and you, Danny competing against each other again..hahahahahahhahahahahhahhahah..LOL
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:30 pm

lol there are 2 other but I'm not going to name them because you need one too...lol..but its not to hard to figure out..hmmm maybe even 3 good ones left...lol I bet using 3 trades to get Welwood didn't pay off to well now
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:27 pm

hmmm..2 elite goalies to pickup..hmmm..Brodeur and Luongo..which one..
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:14 pm

I say Omar keeps him like Jibby keeps injured players....it will good for all of us, its a bad break but there at least 2 other goalies you can trade for and not lose any ground
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:15 am

hahaah Omar sounds serious to me..lol
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:22 pm

superomario wrote:
Tuan was trying to scare me into acting quick so Id drop Luongo so he could pick him up spreading his misinformation and propoganda.

"I don't know if it happened when I was extending or as I was trying to react to the deflection — it was pretty much a lot of pain at that point," Luongo said after the game.

Luongo crumpled to the ice and stayed there for several minutes. He had to be helped off the ice, unable to put any weight on his left leg.

There was pretty much a lot of pain there," Luongo told the media. "Right away, I knew it wasn't good. It's very disappointing and frustrating. We were playing great as a team, and I was really happy with my game in the last few weeks."

[sure does not sound like a sprain. if the guy could not put any weight on it. ] hope for a sprain but if it is you are 1 luck sob
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:19 pm

hahhaahh Omar..watch and see your precise goalie on Monday willl be gone ..Fall of Omar..lol
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:37 pm

Tuan was trying to scare me into acting quick so Id drop Luongo so he could pick him up spreading his misinformation and propoganda.
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 pm

I think its just a pulled groin
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:49 am

Omar sucks woooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:55 pm

superomario wrote:
Well going by points im in 2nd place at the monet but there are still games to be played today so we wil see Maybe Luongo can suck it up and play for a while...right???? haha im screwed Sad

Acually you are still in 4rd Omar!! Sedin got you 54 points which is still below danny. Wellwood 0 points for you, and Luongo did not get the win for vancouver sanford did. sorry to burst your bubble but danny will still be 2nd. Here hoping i pass you tonight since 1/2 your team has played today already!!!

LOL lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:39 pm

Well going by points im in 2nd place at the monet but there are still games to be played today so we wil see Maybe Luongo can suck it up and play for a while...right???? haha im screwed Sad
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:54 pm

hahahahhaahhaahhahaha..there goes anything chance of Vancouver doing well..LOL

Oh poor Omar had his hopes for 2nd shattered!!!!!!!!!!

What r u going to do now Omar?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..   Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luongo with a Torn ACL in his leg..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Season 2008-09 :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: