Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Oh No!! AO and Malkin with Hatricks!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! AO and Malkin with Hatricks!!   Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:47 am

superomario wrote:
Take it easy Simon ur only 44 points ahead of me ill make that many points up tomorrow night :p

i hope so but who else on your team will get injured?? Curse of 3rd place. Maybe Luongo wil get hurt again while healing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! AO and Malkin with Hatricks!!   Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:52 am

Take it easy Simon ur only 44 points ahead of me ill make that many points up tomorrow night :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! AO and Malkin with Hatricks!!   Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:38 am

Mac T needs to get lost and die..he fucking sucks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slimes

PostSubject: Oh No!! AO and Malkin with Hatricks!!   Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:04 am

F#$@ 7 players playing tonight for me, and had a bad night in the pool!! Ovechkin and Malkin each got more points than my whole team tonight!!

Anyways as I am hard on my team tonight I believe I passed Omar tonight for 3rd spot. You know what that means.........

Kipper will be injured in the next 2 weeks. lol! lol! Got to catch up to 2nd but Danny's to far now with Malkins Hatrick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! AO and Malkin with Hatricks!!   

Back to top Go down

Oh No!! AO and Malkin with Hatricks!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Season 2008-09 :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: