Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wow.. What a Saturday...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slimes

Wow.. What a Saturday... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. What a Saturday...   Wow.. What a Saturday... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:30 am

true kipper is hot, but it is not just my 1 player that is getting me all my points. JT is now consistant with points, and Elias has been on a consistant point getter. Souray is off to a great start. so Yeah my goalie is #1 in points for my team but when you play 80 games in a season you sure hope your goalie will be one of your top players on the team.

I just can not wait for st. louis to start scoring more. and getting zubov back
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Wow.. What a Saturday...   Wow.. What a Saturday... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:09 pm

[quote="slimes"]
superomario wrote:
Tuan does make a point and since I was 3rd dropped to 7th after Luongo got hurt but then I jumped back up to 4th ill first start taunting the next 2 guys before I let Tuan know hes gonna be watching me rise above him in the standings haha

But your whole team consists of 1 guy which got injured!!! lol! lol![/quote

I wouldnt talk what about your team its just because kipper that your it it aswell. Thats like the pot calling the kettle black.
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Wow.. What a Saturday...   Wow.. What a Saturday... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:44 pm

superomario wrote:
Tuan does make a point and since I was 3rd dropped to 7th after Luongo got hurt but then I jumped back up to 4th ill first start taunting the next 2 guys before I let Tuan know hes gonna be watching me rise above him in the standings haha

But your whole team consists of 1 guy which got injured!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Wow.. What a Saturday...   Wow.. What a Saturday... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:18 pm

Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Wow.. What a Saturday...   Wow.. What a Saturday... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:03 am

wow ...how many times do I have to mention it.

Catch up to Danny first and then I might consider you in my league..lol
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Wow.. What a Saturday...   Wow.. What a Saturday... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:22 am

MasterTuan wrote:
hahahhaha Simon, I am not a genie so I won't be able to grant you that wish...

LOL

Your rightful place is in 3rd ...

Omar, hope your secret santa gives you hockey pool points because there's no way you taking over me...sucka...lol

Funny how 2 weeks ago i was 330 points away from you tuan, but now only 200 points. I gained 130 points in the last 2 week. so if everything continues to go the way they are Mid January i will be taking over!! Thank god Kipper got a shutout today!! (Thanks Jibran!!) now danny is once again 40 - 60 points away.

Eat shit Tuan!! You're going down!!! Need that POS St. Louis going soon!!!
afro afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Wow.. What a Saturday...   Wow.. What a Saturday... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:03 pm

hahahhaha Simon, I am not a genie so I won't be able to grant you that wish...

LOL

Your rightful place is in 3rd ...

Omar, hope your secret santa gives you hockey pool points because there's no way you taking over me...sucka...lol
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Wow.. What a Saturday...   Wow.. What a Saturday... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:29 pm

Tuan, you are in the denial stage that reality is soon to come!!! After the Denial stage, it will be Anger, which it shows with your text messages on deverting your anger on Dennis or Aman or Jibran!! HAAH

You know it is gonna happen that Danny or I will be de throwning you.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Wow.. What a Saturday...   Wow.. What a Saturday... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:15 am

hahahah

You maybe, but not Simon...he can sit there and wish under a shooting star and it won't come true
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Wow.. What a Saturday...   Wow.. What a Saturday... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:14 am

Looks like Tuan is becoming reachable... Since Simon and I are catching up pretty quick... and then I look at the bottom of the rankings and I see Dennis is getting pretty close to last.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow.. What a Saturday...   Wow.. What a Saturday... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow.. What a Saturday...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Season 2008-09 :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: