Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

such horse crap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

such horse crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: such horse crap   such horse crap Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:24 pm

hahahahah yeah I'm going to tell everyone now..I'm picking up Gaborik with my last pick
Back to top Go down
slimes

such horse crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: such horse crap   such horse crap Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:32 pm

Why is losing to me such a bad thing? I won't make fun of you (that much) . lol! lol! lol!

But to be honest, If you had Brodeur still, I would have to say you would be in 1st by a long shot. Your picks were good, and you are in a slump. You better save that last trade Tuan when Brodeur comes back.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

such horse crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: such horse crap   such horse crap Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:24 am

hahahah...yeah how that was possible I don't know why..

You I won't mind..but cccccccant looose to Simon though
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

such horse crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: such horse crap   such horse crap Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:10 am

There's a high possibility that Simon or I will be passing you this week.... Look at the top 3 point spread... affraid
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

such horse crap Empty
PostSubject: such horse crap   such horse crap Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:58 pm

The day I teased about Billy's crappy team and he turns around and have a huge night and I get minus points for the night while everyone else have huge points..like WTF fucking bullshit

Dennis hope you fit into the dress Jibby picked for you.. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

such horse crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: such horse crap   such horse crap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

such horse crap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Season 2008-09 :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: