Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **

Go down 
5 posters

ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER
GOOD TRADE
** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Vote_lcap33%** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
BAD TRADE
** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Vote_lcap67%** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:28 am

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA LOL HE BURN YOU DENNIS...HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:17 am

Tuan acually it was me. Just pointing out Dennis is an idiot that he would try to mock my trade, but has shown to be one of the best pick ups this year, besides Kipper!!

Shots = 0 points dennis which you are correct for once, but if you do not shoot you do not get goals or assists. Once again Dennis shows how stupid he really is. Just because goalies do not score much and have no shots, your goalie is not the backbone of your team.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:31 pm

hahaha funny how Dennis relates to postings made like 2 months ago to make his point..hahha
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:43 pm

lol bouwmeester does get alot of shots and you know what that equals in this pool.... lol! .......JACK SQUAT.... lol!
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Dennis - I think Bouwmeester is doing better than most on your team besides your luck sack Goalie!! HAHA..

king has spoken!!! You truly are an idiot. I was going to pull the trigger earlier and pick up Blake, but Billy took him. But Shots = goals or assists. And Bowmeester has one of the most shots for d-man, and plays on the PP. Well Dennis. I guess you look like the big loser again.

How you doing way down there?

Oh yeah Zubov is not back yet, and same as Kariya. Kariya is gone for the season with Hip Sugery, and probably the same for Zubov.
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:42 am

majinx wrote:
lol wow what a good trade it freaks me out how ba this is lol lol!

My name is Simon hmmmm let me think scratch St.louis for gaborik or sundin scratch Oh wait bouwmeester is still available shit I better get him before anyone else because good defence makes a strong offense lol!

I know I'm in 11th but even I know a bad trade when I see one lol! screw off Tuan I know you will mention the Cheechoo trade..yes it was bad but why didn't anyone learn from it? I have seen some retarded trades since then.

Ahh Dennis my friend. Glad you in last spot!! HAHA.. Nothing more needed to say. Hmmm let's see. I have a player injured now and was just put on Injured reserve and is not skating for about 3 weeks, and they say it is a hip. If he needs surgery on that hip he will be out for atleast another 2 months before he gets back. So why would I not trade my injured player?

St. Louis is not doing as well as I hoped but he still is getting me points, and still is better than the majority of your players. HAHAHa
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:34 pm

lol! lol! lol!
I voted a good trade because Zubov was crap... But it was a bad trade from the start...
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:20 pm

lol who voted good trade besides Simon lol
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:19 pm

lol wow what a good trade it freaks me out how ba this is lol lol!

My name is Simon hmmmm let me think scratch St.louis for gaborik or sundin scratch Oh wait bouwmeester is still available shit I better get him before anyone else because good defence makes a strong offense lol!

I know I'm in 11th but even I know a bad trade when I see one lol! screw off Tuan I know you will mention the Cheechoo trade..yes it was bad but why didn't anyone learn from it? I have seen some retarded trades since then.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:48 pm

blah blah blah blah blah blah...Danny are you done yet? hahahahha
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:57 pm

Tuan... you're just saying that because I took off on you and had a really good month with most of my picks except for the important one (Osgood)... And I believe you had the worst month of all... Now you know how I felt last month...
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:29 am

Danny is gay.

watch Zubov will be back next week..lol..j/k
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:51 am

Guess this is my team for the rest of the year. I really did not want to make the trade, but Zubov now in reserve it looks like his hip is messed up. He will be out for a while. It was either Zubov or St. Louis. I had to move Zubov. Too be honest Tuan, I did not even think about Whitney. Oh well what is done is done!!

I hope the trades turn out like the Elias Trade.

Only thing is now my team seems to be slumping, and Danny is chugging right along, and making a large gap between the top 3.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:42 am

I guess you have plenty of bad trades Simon..but I guess we will never know..it might turn out to be like that Elias pickup..but i guess this is your team set in stone.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:40 pm

wow no trades now Simon..one of the worst trades made by Simon..why didn't you just wait for Whitney in 2 weeks...
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:10 pm

Finally decided to get rid of him heh??? About time... Should have done it sooner... But for Bouwmeester????? I'm sure there were a few others.... Bouwmeester did nothing for me......
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:39 pm

https://season0809.forumotion.net/trades-announcements-f2/trades-zubov-for-bouwmeester-t209.htm#850

--Sorry about the late trade, server maintenances, trades will count for tonight's games--
Back to top Go down
https://season0809.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **   ** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER ** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** TRADE - ZUBOV FOR BOUWMEESTER **
Page 1 of 1