Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **

Go down 
+3
MasterTuan
DYAU77
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:17 am

lol
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:35 am

MasterTuan wrote:
My team is sooo much better than your team.. so suck on that for awhile

haha,,, no need to suck on it for a while. you do have a good team but doess not matter. as you quoted to me before. we will talk if you pass me. until than you can shut up and suck on that for a while!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:46 am

My team is sooo much better than your team.. so suck on that for awhile
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:33 pm

MasterTuan wrote:
Simon..just keep yapping...everyone knows you are just in 2nd because people in this pool are done with their trades..lol

huh?? I am also done with my trades and so are you!!! HAHA And look I am still higher than you!!! ahhahahaha cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:45 am

Simon..just keep yapping...everyone knows you are just in 2nd because people in this pool are done with their trades..lol
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:48 am

Jibran you have had a wicked month so far!!

Tuan we all seem to notice the cockyness really tone down. Don't blame it on school!! HAHA

Dennis your team does suck. Sorry truth hurts!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! BTW..... Dennis when you coming to shovel my driveway?
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:58 am

Hahahaha

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Im sorry Tuan Sad
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:47 am

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I have finals and projects due for the past 2 weeks until Christmas Eve. Don't you worry Jibran, after school is done. I will be able to text you at 3 to 5 am again.. LOL
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:15 am

slimes wrote:
DonJibz wrote:
youre not as far ahead of me as you think big guy, Im cominggg!!! Elias needs to do is stop thinking hes Gretzky and its over. Rest of that shit is weak son!!!

Team Mostly Superstar is comingggg

Elisa is not Gretzky?? Shiet I am in the wrong country!! HAHA

Give a guy 1 day where he almost hits 200 points and look at the ego!! HAHA

Lol, I gotta give you credit Simon, your team has done well. Im all about ABT (Anyone but Tuan).
Has anyone else noticed that he hasnt even made a peep since his team started sucking??

where oh where is tuan?

And Dennis, youre the last one to talk about one player carrying a team... coughcoughBackstrom!
its kinda hard to hear you all the way up here kid.
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:42 pm

majinx wrote:
lol Team super star? lol! you don't win shit for being 5th lol you are team carter but what happens when he can't score? scratch hmmmm lol! you will become that guy walking down whyte ave in a dress

Yes dennis u dont win anything for b eing 5th but i dont think u were inforrmed that u dont win anything for being last either this isnt elementary where u get a green ribbon for sucking hahaha
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:28 pm

lol Team super star? lol! you don't win shit for being 5th lol you are team carter but what happens when he can't score? scratch hmmmm lol! you will become that guy walking down whyte ave in a dress
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:57 pm

DonJibz wrote:
youre not as far ahead of me as you think big guy, Im cominggg!!! Elias needs to do is stop thinking hes Gretzky and its over. Rest of that shit is weak son!!!

Elisa is not Gretzky?? Shiet I am in the wrong country!! HAHA

Give a guy 1 day where he almost hits 200 points and look at the ego!! HAHA
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:27 pm

Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:47 am

team superstar!!! HAHA
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:35 pm

LOL, you know I would if I could!
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:44 pm

Gaborik left practice early today... This disallowed trade might have helped Tony out.... Quick Jibran... You gotta pick him up now.... Razz Oh wait... NO MORE TRADES...
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:41 pm

hahahahhahahha

I'm guessing he tried to pickup Gaborik..ahhahahhahahha...b/c Sundin I think would have went through.
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Tony... did you try to trade Gomez for Gaborik or Sundin????
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:42 pm

TONY - too many forwards, need 1 center on roster.
Back to top Go down
https://season0809.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **   ** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW ** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** TONIGHT'S TRADE DISALLOW **
Page 1 of 1