Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome The new KING!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slimes

Welcome The new KING!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome The new KING!!!   Welcome The new KING!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:21 am

majinx wrote:
King of what? lol you suck
I know I am in 11th by Feb 1st Tuan will be past you and Danny lol and you will be out of the money...I guess you are king of 1st place for 1 week woohooo good thing you are not Kevin Lowe woooo we started 4-0 this year I guess we are the best team ever wooooooo....lol

Sucking would be in one of the bottom 3 of the pool. Taking 12 hours to pick your draft picks, having your whole team consist of 1 player who is your goalie. haha!!!
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Re: Welcome The new KING!!!   Welcome The new KING!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:34 am

NO COMMENT... I'LL LET YOU ALL DECIDE...
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome The new KING!!!   Welcome The new KING!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:32 pm

majinx wrote:
I know I am in 11th by Feb 1st Tuan will be past you and Danny lol and you will be out of the money...I guess you are king of 1st place for 1 week woohooo good thing you are not Kevin Lowe woooo we started 4-0 this year I guess we are the best team ever wooooooo....lol

HAHA!!

Dennis you should not be allowed to talk!!! HAHA You wish you could be at the top 4 at any given time!! HAHA... Now hush!! Your king has spoken!!!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome The new KING!!!   Welcome The new KING!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:05 am

Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome The new KING!!!   Welcome The new KING!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:04 am

Simon you have been in 1st for 4 hours..why sooo high on yourself..OMG!!!!! Hold it for 1 month and I will be impress.

Shit!
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Welcome The new KING!!!   Welcome The new KING!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:43 am

king

Thank you and I wanted to welcome all of you to the new King!!

As your new King I will be forcing Dennis to shovel all Driveways in the next month!! HAHA... So please water your drive way the night before!! Also thanking him for being such an ass when he laughed at my Elias pick up!! cheers Hmmm looks like a great pick up hey Dennis? I now summon you as the jocolor !! Be gone!!

I would like to thank Jibran for Kipper!! He is Swell!! Like a Star @ heaven You will now be known as santa

I would like to bitch slap Tuan for saying I would never catch up to him!!

Danny, for not rubbing it in when he went to first!!

For everyone else happy new year, and bring me all your money from this pool now!!

HAHAHHA!! lol! lol! lol!

Sincerly,

Your New king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome The new KING!!!   Welcome The new KING!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome The new KING!!!
Page 1 of 1