Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wow ...soo many points!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DYAU77

Wow ...soo many points!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow ...soo many points!!!!!   Wow ...soo many points!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:45 pm

Yo Tuan... It's going to stick that way from here on.... You guys are hilarious... And I'd have to admit that Dennis should really just give up.... There's no point... When you picked Plekanec I didn't know what you were thinking when there were so many others to chose from at the time... Good Luck...
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Wow ...soo many points!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wow ...soo many points!!!!!   Wow ...soo many points!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:34 pm

Wow I guess we might be having a new 1st place after tonight...Damn you Danny!!!!!

Aman, are you going to even try or are you crying in the corner and begging Tony to stay home with you...what a fag..lol

And finally a post without mention big mouth Dennis wouldn't make such a good post. So Alfredsson is gone 2 weeks, your dream team that consists of Plekanec and Kovalev got you minus rating, therefore equals to MINUS POINTS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Damn are you going to ever surpass 10 points overall??? I'll tell you a story, when we were younger, Dennis loves those 14 years old. He one day told me his favorite number was 14. Today I guess his favorite number is 10 because it seems like he can't get passed it. LMAO
Back to top Go down

Wow ...soo many points!!!!!
Page 1 of 1