Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool

Go down 
3 posters

Perry can't handle the gay bum sex with Getzlaf any more
What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool Vote_lcap50%What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Biron sucks more bouwmeester
What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool Vote_lcap0%What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sundin plays pokerstars to often
What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool Vote_lcap50%What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Okposo is his main offense
What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool Vote_lcap0%What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He is less than 400 points ahead of Dennis lol
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool   What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:50 am

its dumb because Dennis made it
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool   What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:27 pm

HAHA. I am not even going to vote, because this Thread is so dumb!!! 400 points!! HAHA
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool   What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:36 am

Woooooooo if Jibby passes you then its a sign that you suck, I'm on my way to the top woooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool   What is the #1 reason Tuan is no longer threat in the pool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1