Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!!   Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:56 pm

hahahha that is true..hahahhahaha... Calvin Lai, "Dirty knees" is still a fag..lol
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!!   Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Hey Tuan!!!

Now that you and Calvin Lai have been on American Idol, you two should start a band up!! You can be the cheerleader!!!
lol! lol!

Guessing people would not know what I mean unless they know who Calvin Lai is.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!!   Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:20 pm

if Dennis is still in 8th or lower , he should be shoveling poolies' driveway with no questions or appointments set...

oh shit..he hasn't fullfilled his other end of the deal...if I were you Jibby..i would be definitely be worried b/c this jobber won't fillfilled his end of the deal
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!!   Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:58 pm

majinx wrote:
lol I thought Tuan went back to school lol

If I beat Tuan he should have to wear that wig and go to kareoke

Another lost bet for Dennis... Why do you do that Dennis?

When you coming over to shovel?? Snow is piling up
afro
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!!   Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:08 am

lol I thought Tuan went back to school lol

If I beat Tuan he should have to wear that wig and go to kareoke
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!!   Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:32 am

hahahhaa i saw that too..lol
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!!   Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Phoenix kicks off American Idol, Season 8: Tuan Nguyen and Emily Wynne-Hughes

American Idol is back, and they start off with a montage of its greatest (and worst) moments, to Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World". Whoo-hoo!

Phoenix is the first audition city; we're five minutes into the show and we've yet to see a single contestant, it's all a bunch of clips from last season, then previews from this season--and then the dreaded break. Back in five and five.

After break, it's 106 in Phoenix but thousands are still waiting to audition in Jordin Sparks' hometown. Kara DioGuardi is introduced as the new Idol judge, and finally we see contestants!

Tuan Nguyen and his big afro is up first, complete with his robot dance moves. Doing Michael Jackson's 'The Way You Make Me Feel.' Wow, he not only looks goofy, sounds bad too; dance moves are horrible. Randy loves the fro, calls it entertaining, but hates the singing, and Tuan gets tossed, taps and all.

afro afro afro afro afro afro

For a picture click here!!!

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=B0&Date=20090113&Category=ENT&ArtNo=901130802&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!!   Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Shit Tuan was on American Idol!!
Page 1 of 1