Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Danny!!! Tuan is sniffing your ass!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slimes

Danny!!!  Tuan is sniffing your ass!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny!!! Tuan is sniffing your ass!!!   Danny!!!  Tuan is sniffing your ass!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:11 am

Shit just watching highlights, and Danny, you would be laughing it up. Hatrick tonight. Come on Danny pull the Trigger, or are you waiting till March to get Brodeur??
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Danny!!! Tuan is sniffing your ass!!!   Danny!!!  Tuan is sniffing your ass!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:05 am

Danny only if you had listen to me about picking up Camellari, you would be lighting it up.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Danny!!! Tuan is sniffing your ass!!!   Danny!!!  Tuan is sniffing your ass!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:03 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Danny!!! Tuan is sniffing your ass!!!   Danny!!!  Tuan is sniffing your ass!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:10 pm

majinx wrote:
Time to kill another forum

Hey danny I hear Zubov is available lol and Plekanic

Tuan you are right!! He is an idiot. Zubov is out, and will probably not be coming back for a while. Plus he is a D-man, and Danny's D-men are doing decent, so why would you trade??

2nd Camalarri is on the first line with Iginla, and has 20 goals on the season and is on a tear. Which is alot better than any of your forwards on your team.

HAHA Tuan you are also correct, giving Danny some pointers so that he can catch up. Closer the race the more fun it is. Especially When danny has given up almost in this pool. I'd help you but you got no more trades boi!!!!
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Danny!!! Tuan is sniffing your ass!!!   Danny!!!  Tuan is sniffing your ass!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:42 am

Time to kill another forum

Hey danny I hear Zubov is available lol and Plekanic
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Danny!!! Tuan is sniffing your ass!!!   Danny!!!  Tuan is sniffing your ass!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:58 am

Simon you are giving Danny pointers now?? worried he might catch you? lol

That's as worst as Dennis criticizing people's trades..well not as worst than Dennis..Dennis just sucks..he's already thinking who he's going to draft for next season..LOL
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Danny!!! Tuan is sniffing your ass!!!   Danny!!!  Tuan is sniffing your ass!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Danny!!! I think it is time to get rid of Kessel and pick up Cammelari from Calgary. Kessel out for about a month. Pull the trigger and use your trade.

Personally I would trade Boyes away but Kessel is out for a bit.
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Danny!!! Tuan is sniffing your ass!!!   Danny!!!  Tuan is sniffing your ass!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:17 am

As you posted Tuan before to me. Pass Danny and we will talk. HAHA Stop bitching about being First when you need to pass Danny.

HAHA How does it feel Biatch!!!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Danny!!! Tuan is sniffing your ass!!!   Danny!!!  Tuan is sniffing your ass!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:01 am

I'M COMIGN TO GET MY CROWN, SIMON..

LONG LIVE KING TUAN
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Danny!!! Tuan is sniffing your ass!!!   Danny!!!  Tuan is sniffing your ass!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:32 am

Only 40 points and you have 2 injuries. Your team is having a bad month again. Come on Danny man, it is suppose to be me and you ruling this pool!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny!!! Tuan is sniffing your ass!!!   Danny!!!  Tuan is sniffing your ass!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny!!! Tuan is sniffing your ass!!!
Page 1 of 1