Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

who will come last?

Go down 
5 posters

Who will finish last
Tony
who will come last? Vote_lcap9%who will come last? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Kelsey
 9% [ 1 ]
Dennis
who will come last? Vote_lcap45%who will come last? Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Aman
 9% [ 1 ]
Siva
 9% [ 1 ]
Omar
who will come last? Vote_lcap18%who will come last? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

who will come last? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who will come last?   who will come last? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:18 am

nah Jibran,

Tony is going to come last and he will be known as a Fluke!!!!!! LOL

Before the draft, I was quite impressed with Tony and him winning last year, but now I know that it was just a fluke..hahhahahahhahaha...damn from 1st to Last...how is that possible.. Bad trades I would say?
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: who will come last?   who will come last? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:44 am

you're 600 points out of 6th with 30 odd games left. Its going to take a lot more than a fluky goalie son
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: who will come last?   who will come last? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:47 am

Eff u guys im climbing my way out of thr bottom I say ill finish 5th or 6th.
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: who will come last?   who will come last? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:19 pm

DYAU77 wrote:
DonJibz wrote:
No way Tonys last, he has a pretty decent team. His forwards can all produce and his goalies pretty solid. I think he'lll end up 8th or so. The bottom 4 are going to be Kelsey, Dennis, Omar, and Aman (maybe not in that order)

Jibran... Take a look again... His team has not earned him a point this month at all... I think Tony will be last for a long long time when he hits there either today or tomorrow...

Hmmm, I do see what you're saying, but theres way shittier teams than his. Look at Dennis, Omar, or Kelsey for example. He might be in a slump but those 3 just have worse teams than his. I think he'll manage to out perform those 3 stooges for sure. Lol jk guys
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Re: who will come last?   who will come last? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:55 pm

DonJibz wrote:
No way Tonys last, he has a pretty decent team. His forwards can all produce and his goalies pretty solid. I think he'lll end up 8th or so. The bottom 4 are going to be Kelsey, Dennis, Omar, and Aman (maybe not in that order)

Jibran... Take a look again... His team has not earned him a point this month at all... I think Tony will be last for a long long time when he hits there either today or tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: who will come last?   who will come last? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: who will come last?   who will come last? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:58 pm

ahhahahahaahhahaahah that is damn right Danny

Tony's hockey advisor on picks is 1000s miles away and the since the Setoguchi trade it has been all tony..haahahha
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Re: who will come last?   who will come last? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:03 pm

I want to change my vote...

After looking at the standing... and everyone's picks... I'm going to have to say that TONY is going to be last.... You heard it here...

Tony went from first last year to last this year... Big accomplishment and I guess proving to Tuan that it was a fluke...
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: who will come last?   who will come last? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:56 pm

damn a hat trick by Vanek..Simon..wow

what is that now, Dennis? half your hockey pool points is produced by your goalie?? how sad.
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: who will come last?   who will come last? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:54 pm

hahah only person that voted Omar must have been Dennis, and sad thing is Dennis even knows it would not be Jibran, so he must admit that he is wearing a DRESS!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: who will come last?   who will come last? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:19 pm

survey says.... DRESS TIME!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: who will come last?   who will come last? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:54 am

My vote goes to Dennis and Omar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who will come last?   who will come last? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who will come last?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Season 2008-09 :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: