Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

--FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

--FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --   --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED -- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:29 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
Billy

PostSubject: Re: --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --   --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED -- Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:24 pm

FFS Brodeur gets another shutout. Mad
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --   --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED -- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Jibran, u have nothing to worry about ..20 games left and Dennis won't be able to catch up...if night like last night happens..u got this in the bag..Dennis' team is full of chumps..the only threat I can possible see is Backstorm. Yes Marleau gets him points everyday, but also Kovalev and Niedermayer loses points so you don't need to worry..
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --   --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED -- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:55 am

Billy wrote:
Fuck I'm so mad. Brodeur gets a shout out his first game back. Why does the hell does kelsey need brodur anyways. Like hes gonna catchup. Fuck fuck fuck.

hahaha!!!! funniest post ALL YEAR!!! LOL

it could be worse! your 3 top guys INCLUDING your goalie could be out. Im FUCKED!!!!
I think all that trash talk to Dennis has come back to me. Karmas a bitch Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --   --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED -- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:54 am

Simon, I actually have to agreed with you on this.. Billy do bitch alot..he sounds like a little girl...hahahhahahha..lol..j/k

Should had trade for him earlier. I had to pick up Sundin 1 week and a 1/2 earlier from the actually date of returned so those chumps in double digits standing won't nabbed him before I do.
Back to top Go down
Billy

PostSubject: Re: --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --   --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED -- Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:26 am

Fuck I'm so mad. Brodeur gets a shout out his first game back. Why does the hell does kelsey need brodur anyways. Like hes gonna catchup. Fuck fuck fuck.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --   --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED -- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Fuck I need a trade

Dennis exact words when I called him up this afternoon.

So where r u coming to shovel snow. I can come this weekend.. Fcuk that come now..I have to eat and go to work. Lazy ass
Back to top Go down
Billy

PostSubject: Re: --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --   --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED -- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Fuck that trade didnt go thru ? I was timing it so the trade would go thru today cuz i knew pitsburg was playing the islanders yesterday. Fuck I should have traded him earlier.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --   --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED -- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:00 pm

Billy damn you lucky BUM
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Re: --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --   --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED -- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:25 am

Billy... You're lucky... You would have missed out on Fleury's shutout
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --   --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED -- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:53 pm

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHA What a burn!!!!!!!!!!!

first Jibran got screwed with the rule than Simon got screwed and now Billy. hahahahahhahahahahahahahah I love it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --   --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED -- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Billy, you did not lose your trade and have 1 trade left

REASON
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kelsey is in 8th and Billy is in 3rd, therefore, Kelsey gets priority of trade.

Check rules for info.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://season0809.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --   --FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED -- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--FEB 25 TRADES WAS NOT APPROVED --
Page 1 of 1