Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We need to pull a Montreal....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slimes

We need to pull a Montreal.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to pull a Montreal....   We need to pull a Montreal.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:40 pm

HAHA Mac T is a stupid F$%. Gagner sucked so badly for first 60 games and did not get called up. He put Reddox on the first line.

I agree that Neilson and Penner has sucked it up also, but treat everyone the same. Stupid F##@. Oh need to also say I hate his post game interviews. First word out of every question he answers is "Yeah" Has anyone else noticed that?

Worthless. I hope the Oilers do not make the playoffs so he get the the hell out of town.

Send Schremp down to the minors 3 points in 4 games. Redox what 3 points in 30-35 games? Stupid mother F@#$er!!

Wow I have a bunch of hate for Mac T.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: We need to pull a Montreal....   We need to pull a Montreal.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:26 am

I don't even want to waste my breathe on that subject. I hope oilers don't make the playoffs so they can get rid of Mac T. On the another note, I hope Taraves comes here so then he can just rot under Mac T's say so system.

An interview of Eric Cole on Carolina TV and he said in the nicest way possible that he didn't think "Coach MacT" knew the type of player he is/was and that he didn't think he was used as well as he had been in his time in Carolina.
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: We need to pull a Montreal....   We need to pull a Montreal.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Montreal is 5th in the East and fired their coach... Edmonton is 7th to 9th and we're keeping our coach... What gives?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to pull a Montreal....   We need to pull a Montreal.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to pull a Montreal....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Season 2008-09 :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: