Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin

Go down 
+2
MasterTuan
slimes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:11 pm

the rule is called Welfare Rule , Simon..you should had placed it before the puck dropped on that day. ahhahahahahahaha..sucks too be you..LOL..and NO you won't be competing for 1st even though Semin would be on your team..we are just soooooooooooooooooooo far ahead of you..
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:16 am

MasterTuan wrote:
I have to agreed with Omar. It is quite tight ..anything can happen still.

Friggen Semin 3 point night again!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Kelsey you are super lucky you traded for him that day or I would be packing in the points. Lucky Tuan gave you that call!! Mad

Stupid Rule.

Everyone - Tuan is a mole. He will call everyone on upcoming trades!! Do not tell him!! HAHA j/k!!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:39 pm

I have to agreed with Omar. It is quite tight ..anything can happen still.
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:50 pm

no worries the pool is really tight still so im not worried.
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:23 pm

correction: 10th place! yikes
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:05 pm

majinx wrote:
Omar is dropping position faster than anyone in the pool.... I can't count as fast as Omar is dropping lol. Even I will pass him soon.

umm dennis i started at 2nd place and am now in 4th spot. OMG a whole 2 spot drop! Maybe if you imporved your mathematical skills you might be in a better position than you currently are in. Also I think Siva dropped the most from first to 9th.
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:43 pm

Kdog83 wrote:
its ya i did jump that much and not because of semin, but its called picking consistent point players who don't get injured every fuckin week, and i told you all i wouldn't be last for long

HAHA. No it is Semin!! j/k!! Good Job!! Hope Price continues his stellar play!! Hope Semin chokes!!
Back to top Go down
Kdog83

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:03 am

its ya i did jump that much and not because of semin, but its called picking consistent point players who don't get injured every fuckin week, and i told you all i wouldn't be last for long
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:25 pm

Omar is dropping position faster than anyone in the pool.... I can't count as fast as Omar is dropping lol. Even I will pass him soon.
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:53 am

Dennis your still in the bottom half and you still suck.
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:21 pm

wooooo wooooo woooooooooooo I hope you jobbers had fun making fun of Dennis the retard looks like Simon is in 8th place heading back to the bottom of the pool...lol I hope you took a good look at the top 6 because it might be the last time you get the chance well unless you can get Semin lol.
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:24 am

slimes wrote:
majinx wrote:
Simon and Kelsey are so excited they made it out of the bottom 4 people wowie lol I mean everyone gets to pass "go" at least once just like having a fluke night from time to time.

Funny how Dennis says Bottom 4, Yet He is just above it!! HAHA

Hey Dennis hurry and Trade Zetterberg for another Junk player!! Zetterberg is out for a week!! LOL!!

1 week!! Shocked hahaha what a retard
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:07 pm

majinx wrote:
Simon and Kelsey are so excited they made it out of the bottom 4 people wowie lol I mean everyone gets to pass "go" at least once just like having a fluke night from time to time.

Funny how Dennis says Bottom 4, Yet He is just above it!! HAHA

Hey Dennis hurry and Trade Zetterberg for another Junk player!! Zetterberg is out for a week!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:21 pm

hahhahaah .. it must be.

I think Dennis will soon join Aman and Hon as garbage pickers ..lol
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:31 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
scratch scratch scratch scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin   Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelsey's on fire!! Last to 5th must be semin
Page 1 of 1