Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Danny, I'm coming for you!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

Danny, I'm coming for you!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny, I'm coming for you!!!   Danny, I'm coming for you!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:15 pm

hahahah its a good thing..hahaha that's just proves that Fred Braithwaite could had played well in Detroit..lol
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Re: Danny, I'm coming for you!!!   Danny, I'm coming for you!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:11 pm

GO AWAY TUAN!!!!!!!......... You're not wanted up here!!!!!!!!

Stupid Detroit hasn't been playing Osgood much...
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Danny, I'm coming for you!!!   Danny, I'm coming for you!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:24 pm

Wow! I thought the Oilers has a 3-headed monster in goal. Look at the race for 3rd between Kelsey, Omar, and Jibran. Every night, someone new is in 3rd. Like what Tony says when he goes to Aman's house, " Those guys change positions more than I do with Aman" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Danny, I'm coming for you!!!   Danny, I'm coming for you!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:18 pm

I know its just one night, but I'm inching closer and closer.. Even though you just lived down the street ..hahahhaa..

For the rest of the pool. Thank you for participating in the pool, and I'M JUST SOOOO FAR AHEAD ..SO TRY TO CATCH ME.... hahahahahahhahahhahahha lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny, I'm coming for you!!!   Danny, I'm coming for you!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny, I'm coming for you!!!
Page 1 of 1