Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Today's Flashback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonJibz

Today's Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Flashback   Today's Flashback Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:36 am

Hahaha, classic Dennis talking out of his ass. I wonder why he's been so quiet the last little bit???

hes probably too busy buying himself a dress... hes gonna look mighty sexy in it.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Today's Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Flashback   Today's Flashback Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:49 am

here's another:

Subject: Quick take a look Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:55 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are looking at the standings in our pool before Oct. 9, 2008 you will notice Tuan is ahead of me by 10 points. This will be the last time this occurrence will ever happen this year. It is a phenomenon that will only exist for 2 more days so soak it up. The fact that Omar a.k.a superomario is in the top 3 goes to show the season hasn't really started. Hon and Kelsey can hold hands with each other till the end of the season in last. Then there is DonJibz hmmm I guess he will hover around 6th for awhile since he has Kipper, Crosby and maybe Tanguay will be fine, but beyond those three he better value those 5 trades....lol Donjibz should lose 50 points for picking pominville. wait I just took a look at the roster and maybe I should go easy on pominville DonJibz should lose 2000 points for choosing Streit, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa, he isnt in Montreal. Oh well I know I will get dissed good but I expect there to be jealousy of me. I'm the greatest bitch wooooooo woooooo woooooo the worlds fucking greatest yah Siva even better than the CI said it the worlds muther fucking greatest.

FUNNY THING IS THAT ALL THE PLAYERS DENNIS "TRIED" TO MAKE FUN OF IS AHEAD OF HIM IN STANDINGS........ lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Today's Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Flashback   Today's Flashback Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:47 am

here's another quote from Dennis:

Well I am spending 12 hours tonight working on my pool so everyone better start competing for second

LOL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

12 hours working on the pool equals = 7th spot... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Today's Flashback Empty
PostSubject: Today's Flashback   Today's Flashback Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:44 am

Let's go back in time and see what Omar has to say:

Teams not to bad wish i had a bit of a higher pick in the rounds but whatever but i think ill do fine with this.

Heatly
Lidstrom
Luongo
Daniel Sedin
Chara
Drew Doughty (Rookie)
Derek Roy
Brenden Morrow

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today's Flashback Empty