Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slimes

Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!!   Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:54 pm

so depending on position is the way he will make his way?? Must suck that you have to come back all the way north west (st. albert) haha. Thank god gas price is down!!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!!   Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:25 pm

hahahhaah screw that Simon..he will come to mine first ..b/c i'm first in the pool..LOL

Dennis, I will give you a cup of hot chocolate while you shovel..LOL
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!!   Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:00 pm

dennis - Do we need to book a time and date? LOL!! I heard a good thing about you is that you will pay up your debts. That is alot of shovelling, and Tuan is being a dick and spraying water on his driveway the night before you come over. Come over and do mine first and I will offer you an ice scapper to use when doing his!!
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!!   Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:57 pm

Dennis... I can save you some time... I just live about a block away from Tuan... So don't forget mine too... It's walking distance.. rendeer
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!!   Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:38 pm

lol no snow on the ground yet
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!!   Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:10 pm

hahhahahahha....

he is in 10th so far..I guess Dennis will be making his rounds to people's driveway. Hey Dennis, I lived in the northside..I hope you remember that..LOL

Simon lives in St. Allbert so that's even further..LOL
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!!   Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:42 pm

although dennis isnt last place i think he will get the honorary last place spot becouse everyone knows he belongs there.
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!!   Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:21 pm

Since I made that trade I have seen many worse one made lol...when I pass you jobbers I will dance on each of your lawns and post it on youtube lol
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!!   Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:28 pm

Need I say more??

What has Dennis sone in the pool besides make stupid trades like alfie for chief cheecho?

BTW - Dennis try not to bite my style and post a bash Simon Thread!! HAHA

lol! lol! lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!!   Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the official bash Dennis thread!!
Page 1 of 1