Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slimes

Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart   Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:13 pm

MasterTuan wrote:
lol

Well Simon..looks like you are far far far away from 2nd again..better luck next year..hahahahaha

souray 3 assists +2 and penalty =44 points from 1 player. Crap Zubov might be injured again from a hit on Monday.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart   Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:14 pm

lol

Well Simon..looks like you are far far far away from 2nd again..better luck next year..hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart   Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:03 pm

MasterTuan wrote:
I got to Brodeur and didn't even bother reading the rest of your nonsense, Simon

Thomas..u kidding me..hot start not proven

Biron..hahaha don't get me start with that

Toskala..LOL you kidding me..8 GAA and he plays for Toronto not San Jose..

350 pts from 1st to 3rd is alot..

And you are relying on Zubov to pickup points for you..hahahahhah.....I'll just leave the bashing for Jibran and Dennis to burn you on this..LOL lol! lol!

thought you stopped at brodeur??

couldn't get enough hey??
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart   Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:13 pm

I got to Brodeur and didn't even bother reading the rest of your nonsense, Simon

Thomas..u kidding me..hot start not proven

Biron..hahaha don't get me start with that

Toskala..LOL you kidding me..8 GAA and he plays for Toronto not San Jose..

350 pts from 1st to 3rd is alot..

And you are relying on Zubov to pickup points for you..hahahahhah.....I'll just leave the bashing for Jibran and Dennis to burn you on this..LOL lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart   Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:48 pm

MasterTuan wrote:
hahahahah..I think Simon wants me to fall to 3rd Danny..hahahahahah...its not happening..Simon..I can't hear you..i'm soo far..LOL

well if he does trade for Osgood..who is going to pick up?? there's not many guaranteed ones out there left.

TT- Boston
VT - Toronto
MB - Philly (Even though he does not play all games but this is a hope for him to be #1)
RL - Van (HAHA When Omar trades him away!!) lol! lol!
OMG!!! MB - NJ is still availiable? How come nobody picked him up yet??? HAHAAH

HAHA. Tuan you are not that far away from Danny and myself. Though you are only 2 away about 300 points, There is still 3/4 of the season, and your still not that much in the clear. Here's hoping to a slow December month and January for you. If you sort by month, Yours truly is first in points for the month. So with Thornton starting to pick it up, and Elias, and Souray. All I still need is to have Vanek back on track and Zubov to get back into form, and of course St. Louis to play like it is a contract year (Stupid bastard counting his money rather than racking up the points)
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart   Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:42 am

hahahahah..I think Simon wants me to fall to 3rd Danny..hahahahahah...its not happening..Simon..I can't hear you..i'm soo far..LOL

well if he does trade for Osgood..who is going to pick up?? there's not many guaranteed ones out there left.
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart   Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:05 am

DYAU77 wrote:
OK Guys... If you hadn't seen my past posts... I've been getting tired of Osgood... But how can you get rid of someone that is on a sure win team like Detroit... I have a few goalies in mind but I just laying back for now... Maybe WHEN or IF I ever hit 3rd place I might just think about it...

Simon, listen to Tuan... I've been top 2 since the start of this pool... And guess what????? I still have 3 trades....... tongue

Hey I was not trying to bashexcept calling you dumb on where you guys were or are in the pool. I am just pointing out how dominating you could have been if you got a goalie that played most games for his team.

No means of bashing, but since you open the door I guess by next week when I take over 2nd from you, you will finaally make a trade?

You got a point yes Detroit is a winning team but only 1/2 of the games are awarded to 1 guy and that is a huge waste of missed poinnts that you can get from another goalie sooner rather than later. lol!
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Re: Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart   Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:48 am

OK Guys... If you hadn't seen my past posts... I've been getting tired of Osgood... But how can you get rid of someone that is on a sure win team like Detroit... I have a few goalies in mind but I just laying back for now... Maybe WHEN or IF I ever hit 3rd place I might just think about it...

Simon, listen to Tuan... I've been top 2 since the start of this pool... And guess what????? I still have 3 trades....... tongue
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart   Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:59 am

He might as well be! Im no doctor, but I can recognize a cancer when I see one. I had 2 on my team!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart   Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:44 pm

well Jibran. Osgood is not injured...lol
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart   Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:04 pm

yeah Danny I dont mean to help you out, but why do you still have Gaborik... I mean Osgood, get rid of that bum ASAP!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart   Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:36 pm

well Simon.. u do present a good point, BUT as you can see me and Danny have been ruling this pool since the first week of the pool..hahaahhaa...
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart   Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:47 am

Tuan... With Danny only 100 points below you.. Imagine if Danny was smart and got rid of Osgood, and picked up a good goalie that played majority of the games. He would be atleast 150 - 200 points more than you.

Danny - Does that give you motivation to get rid of that POS Osgood who has been sharing games with all people CONKLIN!!! HaHa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart   Tuan....  Just think if Danny was Smart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuan.... Just think if Danny was Smart
Page 1 of 1