Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eat a dick!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

Eat a dick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat a dick!   Eat a dick! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:27 am

hahahaahahah you said its 5 days of points for you..

hahahhahaahhaha OMG Omar, I'm going to start counting after tonight's game because if I start yesturday ..you would have a -1 for the day..hahahahahha..I'll just let that be the practise run.

Soo confident because supposely Luongo is back and Heatley is lighting it up..sorry Heatley isn't a Crosby or Malkin.. better luck chasing Simon first..LOL
Back to top Go down
superomario

Eat a dick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat a dick!   Eat a dick! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:57 am

my team is much better than dennis team and i have a much better chance of being first than dennis does. And like i said im doing ok and 500 points isnt that much that just 5 days of decent scoring for me and 5 days of bad results for u. I cna do it.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Eat a dick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat a dick!   Eat a dick! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:56 pm

Omar your team sucks.

a 5th place team that is 500 points away from the best, the mighty Tuan, thinks he's going to take over 1st place..OMG..

Hey if there's a position for a clown at mcdonalds i'll let you know..while in the meantime you better study hard in school lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Eat a dick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat a dick!   Eat a dick! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:56 pm

oh Omar..

your team is like Dennis' team always relying on the goalie to pull the points..lol
Back to top Go down
superomario

Eat a dick! Empty
PostSubject: Eat a dick!   Eat a dick! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:10 pm

hahaha i didnt know what else to name this thread but anyways Tuan you were wrong about my team you claimed Luongo was the only reason I was doing good and admittently I did drop a bit after Luongo got hurt but now im bouncing back. Im at 5th and Luongo was at practice taking shots so I say its only a matter of time before hes back haha then you can kiss my as while I pass you for first!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eat a dick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat a dick!   Eat a dick! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eat a dick!
Page 1 of 1