Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite player?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DYAU77

Favorite player? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite player?   Favorite player? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:42 pm

Dennis...

It snowed a lot today... I have yet to shovel the snow and there is plenty of ice underneath from the weekend... Let me know when you are dropping by Tuan's... I'm only a block away.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Favorite player? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite player?   Favorite player? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:35 pm

hahahhaha..

Dennis, you would sink this low...I can't believe you would make a post like this. Is it to turn everyone's attention from the FACT you are in last place.

Well I think my favorite player would be Alfredsson. the player you trade away from Cheechoo. Favorite highlight got to be you are again the first person in the pool with no trades for the 2nd straight years..hahahaha..

My favorite moment is going to have you drive all the way to the northside to shovel my driveway..hahahahahha
Back to top Go down
majinx

Favorite player? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite player?   Favorite player? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:03 pm

WHo is your favorite player ever? and favorite player this year?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite player? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite player?   Favorite player? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite player?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Season 2008-09 :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: