Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well that did not take long!! Tuan I'm coming for my spot!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slimes

Well that did not take long!!  Tuan I'm coming for my spot!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well that did not take long!! Tuan I'm coming for my spot!!   Well that did not take long!!  Tuan I'm coming for my spot!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:35 pm

Dennis - I was not in the pool last year but you said you learrned your lesson. However rumor tells me that you have done this last year also.

No trades after 20 games
bottom of the pool

hmmm. seems like nothings changed if the rumor is true. lol! lol! lol!

So Dennis when you making your rounds?? I want to be nice to you and buy some hot chocolate when you come by. HAHA.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Well that did not take long!! Tuan I'm coming for my spot!!   Well that did not take long!!  Tuan I'm coming for my spot!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:33 pm

OMG Dennis you crack me up..its almost halfway in tthe season and you are still in 11th place and 60 points out of LAST..how sad that is when you spent 12 hours research prior to draft day..hahahaahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahhahahahahahhhahahahhaahhaah
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Well that did not take long!! Tuan I'm coming for my spot!!   Well that did not take long!!  Tuan I'm coming for my spot!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:56 am

oh Simon well that would be a good point if I didnt learn my lesson lol I hope I never pass any of the top 3 or 4 people. Because of all the shit you guys talk I will come to your houses and write my name in the frost on your doors just to remind you how much you suck lol
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Well that did not take long!! Tuan I'm coming for my spot!!   Well that did not take long!!  Tuan I'm coming for my spot!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:31 am

majinx wrote:
Lol its all over for Omar lol I have 11th nice and warm for you...fuck I can't wait to pass someone so I can talk some shit on here

When you acuallly pass someone Dennis it will be next year we probably would have a new forum!! LOL!! you probably will be near the middle and than make all your trades in the first 2 weeks, and fall back to where you belong!!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Well that did not take long!! Tuan I'm coming for my spot!!   Well that did not take long!!  Tuan I'm coming for my spot!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:12 pm

Lol its all over for Omar lol I have 11th nice and warm for you...fuck I can't wait to pass someone so I can talk some shit on here
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Well that did not take long!! Tuan I'm coming for my spot!!   Well that did not take long!!  Tuan I'm coming for my spot!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:14 pm

awww Omar...Luongo..is not going to come back unless 100%. I guess Canucks are going to be in Traverse's sweepstakes..hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah.....

Oh wait..Omar has no trades left..hahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha

Oh wait..Omar also has Koivu on the shelf tooo..hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Well that did not take long!! Tuan I'm coming for my spot!!   Well that did not take long!!  Tuan I'm coming for my spot!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:46 pm

HAHA.. I heard Luongo left practice the other day because he may have tweaked up his groining again. Something Sportsnet was saying that he left after a few shots and left gingerly and did not want to comment.

Here is the TSN article about it.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=259301&lid=sublink05&lpos=headlines_main

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Well that did not take long!! Tuan I'm coming for my spot!!   Well that did not take long!!  Tuan I'm coming for my spot!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:15 pm

you kidding me Omar..Luongo is gone for a long long long time and now koivui is also gone..haahaha..no chance..
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Well that did not take long!! Tuan I'm coming for my spot!!   Well that did not take long!!  Tuan I'm coming for my spot!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:44 am

dont worry once Luongo is back ill takr ur spot!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Well that did not take long!! Tuan I'm coming for my spot!!   Well that did not take long!!  Tuan I'm coming for my spot!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:12 am

ummmm NOPE ..lol Long live the King Tuan
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Well that did not take long!! Tuan I'm coming for my spot!!   Well that did not take long!!  Tuan I'm coming for my spot!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:28 am

I said I would be quite till I pass Danny but I am confident after seeing how most games are over. I am in 2nd place. I'm coming for you now Tuan!!!

lol! lol! lol!

shiet looking at the schedule Tuan hossa is the only player playing for you on friday and i have 4 playing. Will the dethrowninng happen by saturday??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well that did not take long!! Tuan I'm coming for my spot!!   Well that did not take long!!  Tuan I'm coming for my spot!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well that did not take long!! Tuan I'm coming for my spot!!
Page 1 of 1