Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuan Ward is Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slimes

Tuan Ward is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuan Ward is Back   Tuan Ward is Back Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:08 pm

haha true I guess. but Carolina defense is about the same as philly. only thing is the offense on carolina sucks, but they are fairly similar. so I would still have kept ward over Biron. You can stop trying to defend your trade Tuan!! Just admit it was not a very good trade!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Tuan Ward is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuan Ward is Back   Tuan Ward is Back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:56 pm

PFFT!!! Oh please Simon.. Ward plays on Caroline..which is a crappy team. If I want a crappy team with a goalie that plays the majority of the games.. I would had pickup Toskala from Toronto.
Back to top Go down
slimes

Tuan Ward is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuan Ward is Back   Tuan Ward is Back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:33 pm

haha Tuan... you crack me up. Toews was doing crap and he still is. I picked up Kariya, but he got injured. If I knew he would get injured, I would have won the lottery haha. Also Jibran would have not traded Kipper and Gaborik lol! lol!

Boucher I took a chance. I wanted to see what he would do over Kaberle, which was the only other choice, so I did take a chance. I picked up zubov, and he also got hurt. As I said above if I knew I would have won the lottery.

But speaking of bad trades 3 different goalies for you. Ward will play majority of the games but Biron won't hahahaha.

oh wait... that is right you are below me Tuan!! HAHA.. Words of wisdom from Tuan is.....

"You wish you can pass me simon. Keep dreaming!!! "
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Tuan Ward is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuan Ward is Back   Tuan Ward is Back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:35 pm

if you want to talk about bad trades..what about you drafting Toews and then trading him away for kariya...LOL

Oh there's another.. Boucher traded away for Old Grandpa Zubov ..and where is Zubov now??? probably in some old folks' old with some hot nurses ..hahahaah For damn sure he's not playing..LOL
Back to top Go down
slimes

Tuan Ward is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuan Ward is Back   Tuan Ward is Back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:37 pm

MasterTuan wrote:
WTF ..how can team superstars be having minus points..wtf.. oh well i guess they are taking Christmas holidays early. how can you say I'm 100 points away from you Simon. Who taught you math? if its the same teacher that taught you English..then okay I shouldn't tease the handicaps..hahahahahhahaha

Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:34 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

true..but both goalies r brutals oh well.

still within 100 points of you jobbers..so what's your point??

I am just quoting you on what you said in an earlier post. I do math pretty well!!! I am asian!! HAHA. BTW Biron now has the Flu!! HAHA... I know he probably will be missing a game or 2 and you will not even notice it because Philly normally plays ninamakki. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Tuan Ward is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuan Ward is Back   Tuan Ward is Back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:36 am

speak to yourself Dennis.. I thought you said by Tuesday you will be within or less than 100 points from Jibran and how many are you now???

207 hahahahahhahahahaahhahahaha and still in 11th OH MY!!!!!! Better luck next year...hahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
majinx

Tuan Ward is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuan Ward is Back   Tuan Ward is Back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:47 am

I thought i was watching the weather channel when I saw Tuans total points for the night lol! but then I thought to myself hey its not -7 out lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Tuan Ward is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuan Ward is Back   Tuan Ward is Back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:28 am

WTF ..how can team superstars be having minus points..wtf.. oh well i guess they are taking Christmas holidays early. how can you say I'm 100 points away from you Simon. Who taught you math? if its the same teacher that taught you English..then okay I shouldn't tease the handicaps..hahahahahhahaha
Back to top Go down
slimes

Tuan Ward is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuan Ward is Back   Tuan Ward is Back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:46 am

point is bad trade. not as bad as alfredson for cheechoo. but still wasted a trade.

100 points away from both Danny and me, but we have not had much games played in the last week.

lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Tuan Ward is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuan Ward is Back   Tuan Ward is Back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:34 am

true..but both goalies r brutals oh well.

still within 100 points of you jobbers..so what's your point??
Back to top Go down
slimes

Tuan Ward is Back Empty
PostSubject: Tuan Ward is Back   Tuan Ward is Back Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:13 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I thought you said he would not be back for a while. He could have gotten you points.

Biron also did not play today. Wow!!! That was a horrible trade you did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tuan Ward is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuan Ward is Back   Tuan Ward is Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuan Ward is Back
Page 1 of 1