Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slimes

Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Let it snow!!! i will not shovel for the next week.
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:27 am

lol I'll come if Tuan would stop shovelling before I get there lol I'm off work next weekend
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:45 am

On another note, Thanks for Jibran to make it close..but I have to say Jibby..My team is heating up again..so Cya later..hahahahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:44 am

hahaha nice..Dennis is a pussy he won't shovel anyone's snow..
His excuses are the following:

• I have to work
  • I have to do laundry
  • I am not in double digit no more
  • I might come over tomorrow, but I have to go to the gym first
  • I have to go find more native girls to take money from them
  • I have to phone vashoni
  • wooooo Backstrom got me another shutout and I'm the best
  • I love pasta!!
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:19 am

Shit I been running over the snow with the car, and truck to make it nice and compact for you Dennis. I am afraid the city might come over and give me a ticket if you do not come over soon. Here in St. Albert they have rules of shovelling snow 48 hours after the last snowfall, and has people checking.

Is January suppose to be the coldest month of the year?? Poor Dennis, should have done it last month.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:57 am

wow Dennis has one fluky night from his goalie and he thinks he's the shit now...HAHAHAHHAHAAH THAT IS SOOO FUNNNY

BITCH WHEN R U GOING TO EVER COME OVER AND SHOVEL???
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:50 pm

what a fucking loser the guy the posted below me..i wonder who that is

i'll give you a clue..double digit place holder
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:57 pm

oh I'll shovel that snow...then I'll shine that sonbitch up nicely....turn it side ways.....and stick it STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS !!!!
lol! lol! lol!

IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT DENNIS IS COOKIN'
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Fuck Jibran..when are you going to pay for the entry fee?? You know its on $20

You should go asks your bank, Kash if he can spare you $20

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:05 am

LOL, what does bookkeeping and relationship advise have to do with you learning english?

do u ever make sense Tuna?

I think we all need a Tuan to English dictionary
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:22 am

why won't you asks your fucking book keeper.
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:51 am

MasterTuan wrote:
Dennis won't shovel snow because he is a bitch

Jibran..omfg!!!!! can't you read..SLUMP...

Kipper..don't get me started on that fucking retarded trade............. Hey Jibran, if I need relationship advise I for sure know not to go to Jibran's moss to get advise..hahaahhahahahahhaahhaahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Is someone willing to translate this for me in english?
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Dennis won't shovel snow because he is a bitch

Jibran..omfg!!!!! can't you read..SLUMP...

Kipper..don't get me started on that fucking retarded trade............. Hey Jibran, if I need relationship advise I for sure know not to go to Jibran's moss to get advise..hahaahhahahahahhaahhaahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:05 pm

HAHA I will continue to haunt you Jibran about Kipper!!!

Even if you had Kipper instead of Miller, you would still be only in 2nd behind Danny. I would be pretty much in 4th or 5th. haha Because I would have traded Giguiere away really quick since he sucked.

So is Dennis backing out of his commitments of shovelling snow??
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Well, lets wait and see how each of us will last after tonight.

I hope you brought a sleeping bag tuan. Its mighty cold down there.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Jibran, oh please..its just a slump..At least I held the fort in 1st unlike you ..what ?? 24 hours in 3rd and thought you were the shit..hahahhahahhahaha
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Enough about Kipper, just hearing that bastards name still hurts me.

Millers a good goalie, but Kipper blows him out of the water. If I kept him Id be in 1st right now instead of soon to be 3rd...

OH well, its a lesson I suppose, patience pays off. Unless ur name is Tuan, welcome to 5th place biattchhh
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Elias was a great pick up for me, as was Kipper!!

Even though Dennis would not think Elias was a good pick up.

Well Jibran!! How does it feel to be Oriental? HAHA

With Crosby playing today and Tuan only having Okopo (SP), I can safely say you passed him!!! lol! lol!

Even if Pittsburg does crappy again, Crosby will start sucker punching some poor sap and get you penalty minutes!!! HAHA..
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Wow, the great Tuan is about to be 5th! I never thought Id see this, and so soon too!

Your teams on fire Simon, it doesnt matter how good my teams doing yours is always just a bit better.

With Perry suspended and Sundin still rusty it looks like its going to be a long week for Tuna!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:20 am

oh I'm aware how far he is..

Dennis why are you still talking double digital finisher..
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:41 am

Tuan won't agree but TUAN SUCKS lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:20 am

Jibran!! Good job on coming back up to the top 5!!

Tuan!! You seems so quiet on here now a days... is it because After tonight Jibran is only 3 points away from you, and you do not have any trades left.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.   Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jibran wants to be part of the Oriental Club.
Page 1 of 1