Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I think this pool is pretty much over

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
majinx

I think this pool is pretty much over Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think this pool is pretty much over   I think this pool is pretty much over Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:06 am

Good point I'll keep sliding up
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: I think this pool is pretty much over   I think this pool is pretty much over Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:11 am

majinx wrote:
Well Elias worked out pretty well for you but no one thought he would so its a fluke lol I have made so much ground in the pool in the past month I'm on top of the lower pack and I'm not far from the upper pack....I feel bad for you Simon because even you know your team is not good enough to hld on to 1st till the end of the season I wouldnt be surprised if Jibby passed you..lol...you have a good team but not good enough for top 2

king your only moving because your goalie!! My team may not be the most gifted on paper, but they a consistant point getters. So Have fun sliding Dennis!! I know my team is good enough for 1st or I would not be holding it now for about a month now.

Elias is not a fluke. His pass stats show he has always been a point per game player, and especially on a defensive team. So to me it is a no brainer. Just because someone is on a streak does not mean you choose them.
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: I think this pool is pretty much over   I think this pool is pretty much over Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Well Elias worked out pretty well for you but no one thought he would so its a fluke lol I have made so much ground in the pool in the past month I'm on top of the lower pack and I'm not far from the upper pack....I feel bad for you Simon because even you know your team is not good enough to hld on to 1st till the end of the season I wouldnt be surprised if Jibby passed you..lol...you have a good team but not good enough for top 2
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: I think this pool is pretty much over   I think this pool is pretty much over Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:27 pm

I am not going to comment on this. I was once 300 points away from Tuan and from Danny. I made that up very quickly in 3 weeks. Things can change very quickly... My jaw dropped when I saw Thornton and Souray get injured in the same game. Thankful they are okay.

BTW... Dennis - Give up my friend. Stop making yourself look more like an idiot than you really are (or are you really that dumb and it is just the tip of the iceburg for ya???) HAHA.. maybe a new voting session is needed to really find out.
I find it hard to understand your rational. You make fun of me picking up Elias, and he lights it up after. Than you make fun of me picking up Bouwmeester saying that I wasted a trade for a d-man and not on Sundin. Which you can argue, but Bouwmeester is beginning to pick it up, and than you turn on Tuan and make fun of Tuan for picking up Sundin??? Yet you have picked up Ryan (Rookie) What a f#$@#ing waste of a trade for a rookie. Than you pick Cheechoo for Alfredsson, and than you trade for Tangay and now he is injured. So thinking here, who should be making fun of who?? HAHA

Anyways Dennis get your ass over here and shovel my driveway, I drove over the snow for the past 2 weeks, and made it nice and solid for you to scrap off!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: I think this pool is pretty much over   I think this pool is pretty much over Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:33 pm

hahahhah Yes Simon is ahead and is on a tear, but I am the KING and the KING will be back...LOL
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: I think this pool is pretty much over   I think this pool is pretty much over Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:15 pm

I think this pool is pretty much over since Simon's whole team is on a tear... Think we all need to hope that someone gets hurt... Dumb ass is 250 points ahead of me and all his guys are racking up the points... Even Bouwmeester...

As for Dennis... I think you should just give up... There is no point... If I were you... I'd surrender and wear that dress right now since it is cold out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think this pool is pretty much over   I think this pool is pretty much over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think this pool is pretty much over
Page 1 of 1