Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My friend use to date Backstrom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

My friend use to date Backstrom Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friend use to date Backstrom   My friend use to date Backstrom Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:25 pm

ahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahaha

These rejects of players he has also has 3 injuries...DENNIS, you start to listen to BYE BYE, by Nsnyc hahhahhahhahaa

i won't be surprised if you drop to last place in this month or sooner..hahhahahhahhahhha
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: My friend use to date Backstrom   My friend use to date Backstrom Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:17 am

You should have told her you have a friend named Dennis who would like to come over and suck his dick while wearing a dress as thanks for keeping his team of rejects out of last place...

And Omar, was this "friend" of yours that used to date Backstrom named Omar by chance??
I heard those swedes like to take it up the pooper.
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: My friend use to date Backstrom   My friend use to date Backstrom Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Shes from sweden and is going to see him this reading week I told her to tell her to request to be traded to Edmonton haha she said she will tell him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friend use to date Backstrom   My friend use to date Backstrom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My friend use to date Backstrom
Page 1 of 1