Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters

Everyone need to vote
1) Dropped Alfredsson, pickup someone else
Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!! Vote_lcap60%Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
2) Keep everything as it is
Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!! Vote_lcap40%Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!!   Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:01 am

Omar, if you would take your head out of Jibran's ass and listen.

First of all the trade for alfresson for cheechoo was posted for 18 hours, Jibran didn't know about the trade until I told him that I made the trade. Obviously, I'm not going to tell Jibran I'm going to trade for Alfredsson and he turns around and trade for Alfredsson and I loose on it. OMar do u think you know everything..Holy fuck..Oh mighty Omar..the only reason he's doing well is because Vancouver is played Calgary twice..wait until they play a good or better team than Calgary and we will see... Oh shit what was the score in the Vacouver and Washington's game...hahahhaah I thought so.
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!!   Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:33 am

I say anyone lower ranking than tuan has an objection to the trade then cancel it if theya re cool with it fine.
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!!   Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:30 am

hes only expected to be out for 2 weeks and its not the fact that he picked him up its the suspicion that dennis and tuan had an agreement to help each other out in the pool and as jibs said they did somehting liek this last year to. and it happens so conveniently so that nobody else had a chance to pick him up righ before a game so the trade was finalized so quickly its pretty shady.
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!!   Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:46 pm

I honestly do not have a problem with your trade since Alfredsson is injured for at least a month or so due to surgery... I don't know why everyone else is bitching over it.... Dumb move for Dennis....
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!!   Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Whos the Admin?
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!!   Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:04 pm

Okay I guess that will end the bitching. From now on, if Dennis makes a mental retard trade. I'm not going to stop anyone this time. If you are not CLEAR with the rules . Check the Rules or just asks me!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!!   Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:02 pm

LINK https://season0809.forumotion.net/trades-announcements-f2/reversed-trade-daniel-alfredsson-for-nicklas-backstrom-t28.htm

Nicklas Backstrom has been returned back to TEAM TUAN and Daniel Alfredsson will not be allowed to be picked up.
Back to top Go down
https://season0809.forumotion.net
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!!   Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:00 pm

Scenerio: I dropped Alfredsson and picked up another player and no one is allow to pickup Alfredsson for the rest of the season. Seem like individual(s) are saying that its not fair because I saw Alfredsson and nabbed him.
Obviously Dennis is a retard . So anyways, let me know and if everyone agrees, I'll drop Alfredsson.
Just making this pool fun for everyone so yeah VOTE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!!   Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay everyone has to Vote!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1