Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:22 pm

lol couple months later and its over 500 points .hahahhahahahhahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:21 pm

/refresh
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:20 pm

hahahahah

Dennis probably goes to bed every night telling him what brilliant pick for picking up Marleau and Backstrom..

Well Dennis..if you haven't noticed that everyone on your team is below average indicating with a "x" except for Backstrom. Its a matter of time before Minnesota goes ice cold and then u will be supporting last spot with no trades..hahahahahhahahah
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:13 pm

majinx wrote:
lol! Simon you lost this round lol!

huh?? What are you talking about?? I do not believe i made a bad trade yet this year. one that can be argued is trading toews for kariya who got hurt, but if i knew he would get hurt i would win the lottery!!

All I have to say is 2 bad trades for Dennis.

1. cheecoo????
2. Jones??? lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:14 pm

good point but its still early lol what a joke the allstar voting is so far lol
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:12 pm

Why is Dennis even allow to talk...he is in the bottom 4..

What a joke he is..12 hours studying and researching players got you 9th place..
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:46 pm

lol! Simon you lost this round lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:53 pm

Please someone tell the Slim Shady please sit down.

Dennis according to the pool standing I am soo far ahead of you ..Sit your ass down..!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:33 pm

I think Dennis and Jibran got together to see who can make retard trades.. for example: Alfredsson for Cheechoo and Kipper for Miller/Tanguay for Gaborik..
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:02 am

lol I think Tuan and Simon got together and made a bet to see who could make the least amout of sense...lol maybe this was a good bet for Tony lol lol!
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:43 am

majinx wrote:
looks like Jibby better start jogging again so he can fit into the custom made "Gaborik" dress

LOL!!!!! its not happening!

and poor bitch?? does anyone ever know what Tuan is talking about?
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:11 pm

it better say on the back, "poor bitch"
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:39 pm

looks like Jibby better start jogging again so he can fit into the custom made "Gaborik" dress
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:08 am

wow Dennis and creeping up on Jibran and Tony... Wow!!!!! Jibby what's your favorite color? I think you will be wearing the dress after tonight's games.
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:44 pm

Why can't we all just love one another. No more shit talking. No more complaining.
I have a dream that one day Dennis will stop making ridiculous, baseless and illogical trades.
I have a dream that one day Jibran Malik will rise up, drive his ass down to Tuna's house and pay him the 20 dollars he owes, that we may stop hearing TUNA's prejudiced rants against brown people in general; I wont be judged by the colour of my skin Tuna, but by the content of my character.
I have a dream that one day my five forwards, 2 defensemen, one goaltender and one rookie will help me become DRAFT champion once more.

P.S. If I havent mentioned this already, I have a dream that Dennis will quit being such a cocky retard. Buddy you say it best when you say nothin at all so let your players do the talking. I change my mind. Im down with the shit talk. Too funny.

Cheecho for Prime Minister! afro
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:18 pm

Jibran and Dennis just made a side bet between themselves. Loser will have to wear a dress that the winner picks for him to wear down Whyte Ave from 99st to 111 street wear a dress and a sign saying the winner's name's bitch. If the loser don't go through with it, they said either one of them will join the pool next year. HAHAHAHAH LET THE GAMES BEGIN...LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran   There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's a side bet between Dennis and JIbran
Page 1 of 1