Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **

Go down 
4 posters

MILLER VS KIPRUSOFF
GOOD TRADE
** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Vote_lcap25%** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
BAD TRADE
** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Vote_lcap75%** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **   ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:54 am

hahaha ..you are creeping...But remember Omar was 15 points away from Danny till he took a hit
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **   ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:41 pm

MasterTuan wrote:
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

If you had kept Kipper you would be 5th and would have the side bet in the bag..hahahhaha well anyways, let me know when you want to go pick out the dress for Dennis..lol

Also having Simon having Kipper is twice as annoying because now he thinks he can catch up to 1st when he's still in 3rd..hahahhah...

Good luck with that Simon...the day you hold 1st place for sooo long like I have..then I would be amazed.

HAHA!! I will be quiet about gunning for you as of right now until I pass Danny!! But just to mark my words!!! I will catch up and give you a run for 1st. You can deny it all you want but you know it is true. cheers
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **   ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:16 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

If you had kept Kipper you would be 5th and would have the side bet in the bag..hahahhaha well anyways, let me know when you want to go pick out the dress for Dennis..lol

Also having Simon having Kipper is twice as annoying because now he thinks he can catch up to 1st when he's still in 3rd..hahahhah...

Good luck with that Simon...the day you hold 1st place for sooo long like I have..then I would be amazed.
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **   ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:14 am

I HATE KIPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I WANT HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **   ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:34 pm

DonJibz wrote:
Simon simon simon, what am I gonna do with you?

This is a lot of talk coming from a man with a team that consists of one player on a hot streak and a goalie that I GAVE YOU. Everything you are in this pool is because of me.

Infact I am your daddy! and its time for me to spank that ass!!!

I traded away bitch ass Gaborik and now Im comingggg for you. Thanks for keeping my seat warm, you know its only a matter of days and not weeks.

HAHA Bring it!!! Not the spanking, because that will make Dennis and Tuan Jelous!!

I admit you did give me Kipper but how could you trade him away?? I really have no clue!! not all my players are ssuperstars but they are proven point getters. st. louis is my problem child, but everyone else is slowing coming together. soon i will run over danny!!! HAHA
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **   ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:25 pm

Simon simon simon, what am I gonna do with you?

This is a lot of talk coming from a man with a team that consists of one player on a hot streak and a goalie that I GAVE YOU. Everything you are in this pool is because of me.

Infact I am your daddy! and its time for me to spank that ass!!!

I traded away bitch ass Gaborik and now Im comingggg for you. Thanks for keeping my seat warm, you know its only a matter of days and not weeks.
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **   ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:11 pm

MasterTuan wrote:
yep Jibran.. now you willl be competing against lowly Dennis rather trying for 1st ..lol

HAHA Wait what I remember in past posts was Jibran's team team was now called "Superstar"??

What happened? Oh yeah Gaborik!! How is he doing for you?
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **   ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:13 pm

yep Jibran.. now you willl be competing against lowly Dennis rather trying for 1st ..lol
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **   ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:21 pm

DonJibz wrote:
this trade still haunts me... Sad
This trade still puts a smile on my face!!

Thanks Jibran!!
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **   ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:27 am

this trade still haunts me... Sad
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **   ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:54 am

Jibran, Knowing you and the history with goalies...hahahahhaah I will laughed soo hard if Miller gets injured within the next couple weeks...that would be soooo Funny.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **   ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:32 pm

MOVED!

superomario wrote:
haha what happened jibby? you realize my genious was undeniable :p
Back to top Go down
https://season0809.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **   ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
https://season0809.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **   ** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER ** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** TRADE - KIPRUSOFF FOR MILLER **
Page 1 of 1