Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It is amazing how this made me feel better

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

It is amazing how this made me feel better Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is amazing how this made me feel better   It is amazing how this made me feel better Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Dennis I hope you are reading some of these past forums..hahahha
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: It is amazing how this made me feel better   It is amazing how this made me feel better Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:51 am

yeah Dennis, I thought the rules is if you are below the person, you can't open your big mouth..hahahhahahahaha..
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: It is amazing how this made me feel better   It is amazing how this made me feel better Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:54 am

Well Dennis if you see how many points Roy was getting you would understand why I traded him he wasnt preforming to the level expected of him. And I dont think you have the right to talk when you havent been in the top 5 yet. And its true your alfredson trade was idiotic and jibby made a judgement call he dosnt beleive kipper will perform this year maybe hes wrong but you traded alfredson a player that is clutch for a player you could have dropped any other player for if you wnated a better pick you could have offered someone a trade dumbass.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: It is amazing how this made me feel better   It is amazing how this made me feel better Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:25 am

This isn't counting Tonight's stats:

3 Kovalev A mtl . 25 55 x 55 80
4 Plekanec T ctr mtl . 9 23 x 23 66

Kovalev = 55 pool pts

Plekanec = 23 pool pts ... Wouldn't it makes better sense instead of dumping Alfredsson early like that and keeping him then dumped Plekanec and trade for Cheechoo DUH!!!! scratch

If you would have done that you wouldn't be competing against Hon for 6th spot. ahhahahahhahaa..lol
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: It is amazing how this made me feel better   It is amazing how this made me feel better Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:53 pm

OMG stop watching Ellen you freak.

You still think Plekanec is Sidney Crosby, Dennis? what makes Kovalev, Jagr?

Get your head out of Be A Pro in nhl 08 and get with it.
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: It is amazing how this made me feel better   It is amazing how this made me feel better Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:16 pm

I am not feeling the world best today and I watching Russell Peters because they say laughter is the best medicine...but little did I know that what I read on here made me laugh so hard I am completely better now lol....Omar traded Roy for henrik sedin lol wow lol I know I'm not the only one that is asking "why Omar why" so I hope you post a reply to help us understand why you are chasing Aman and simon for 12th spot. The there is DonJobz trading his second round pick Kipper (just like I did, and made fun of me) for Miller...this amazes me because he yaps everyday about looking at the long term results lol ahahahahahahahahaha its been 5 games do think kipper will lose 77 more lol you fool 77 games. Miller wont play 77 games, he is already sharing with the other goalie. Oh well I can't wait to see you skipping down whyte ave in a dress ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is amazing how this made me feel better   It is amazing how this made me feel better Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is amazing how this made me feel better
Page 1 of 1