Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

f%^^&ing Big Joe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

f%^^&ing Big Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: f%^^&ing Big Joe   f%^^&ing Big Joe Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:39 pm

he does have a point dennis..LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
slimes

f%^^&ing Big Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: f%^^&ing Big Joe   f%^^&ing Big Joe Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:25 pm

majinx wrote:
what about Simons secret pick lol ahahahaha Boucher will light it up soon to right? lol

HAHA Dennis my friend.. When you onlyhave Kaberle or bouche left for d-man, I did take a gamble and went for bouche because he will be playing the pp, and logs decent minutes. To my knowledge Kaberle and Bouche are about the same points. How is Jonees doing for you Dennis?

With all the trades you have done 8 games into the season Do you know there is about 75 games left and not 10? LOL!!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

f%^^&ing Big Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: f%^^&ing Big Joe   f%^^&ing Big Joe Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:07 pm

welll i got to admit that Boucher is a way better pick then S.Nidermayer anyday..hahaha
Back to top Go down
majinx

f%^^&ing Big Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: f%^^&ing Big Joe   f%^^&ing Big Joe Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:42 pm

what about Simons secret pick lol ahahahaha Boucher will light it up soon to right? lol
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

f%^^&ing Big Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: f%^^&ing Big Joe   f%^^&ing Big Joe Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:19 pm

slimes wrote:
DonJibz wrote:
I gave u kipper slimey, its only fair u hook up big Joe, I'll give up Tanguay!

think about it, that mawfawcka is hot right now

That is weak of you to make me feel bad I picked up a goalie you let go to early!! HAHA...

Sorry.. I know Joe will start to light it up soon!! Question is WHEN!! Same as St. Louis. Fuckers are my top 2 and they Friggen are playing worse than Dennis's picks!! That is sad!!

Oh calm down, I know u wouldnt trade him for Tuan-GAY it was a joke. Im glad hes working out for someone, 4-0 since you got him and a shutout, thats crazy. Oh well.

St.Louis and Thorton are two of the most consisten players usually, I dont get it. Theyll pick it up for sure.
Back to top Go down
slimes

f%^^&ing Big Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: f%^^&ing Big Joe   f%^^&ing Big Joe Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:12 am

DonJibz wrote:

That is weak of you to make me feel bad I picked up a goalie you let go to early!! HAHA...

Sorry.. I know Joe will start to light it up soon!! Question is WHEN!! Same as St. Louis. Fuckers are my top 2 and they Friggen are playing worse than Dennis's picks!! That is sad!!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

f%^^&ing Big Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: f%^^&ing Big Joe   f%^^&ing Big Joe Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:42 pm

hahahahahhahahah Like Simon would do that Jibby.. He doesn't think like Dennis and dropped Alfredsson for Iced-cold cheechoo..lol the only reason why he's up where he is right now is because he's goalie is having an unbelievable hot start again.
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

f%^^&ing Big Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: f%^^&ing Big Joe   f%^^&ing Big Joe Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:50 pm

Back to top Go down
majinx

f%^^&ing Big Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: f%^^&ing Big Joe   f%^^&ing Big Joe Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:05 am

maybe you should trade for toews lol
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

f%^^&ing Big Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: f%^^&ing Big Joe   f%^^&ing Big Joe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:12 pm

F$&$ OFF Simon.... You had your chance at Malkin but you never picked him up.....
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

f%^^&ing Big Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: f%^^&ing Big Joe   f%^^&ing Big Joe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:40 pm

hahhahhahaha...that was soo funny..u should had picked up Marleau. 2g 2a night
Back to top Go down
slimes

f%^^&ing Big Joe Empty
PostSubject: f%^^&ing Big Joe   f%^^&ing Big Joe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:44 pm

The bastards team scored 6 times in regulations and all he got was 1 assist? Not only that a -5 for the day because he F%$^ing sucked at his +/-

Well that is my vent. Will not think about trading him as the season is to early!! Unless anyone want to trade Malkin or Crosby for him. *hint hint

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

f%^^&ing Big Joe Empty
PostSubject: Re: f%^^&ing Big Joe   f%^^&ing Big Joe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

f%^^&ing Big Joe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Season 2008-09 :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: