Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov   Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:37 pm

hahhahahha Dennis has more enermies in this pool than friends..lol...
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov   Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:23 pm

majinx wrote:
whoa Simon knew boucher wouldn't do anything for him lol or maybe after I told you in 20 different forum you realized it...whoa look over there its a line of people waiting for Zubov to return lol

HAHA I knew boucher would not do well for me from the start of the season but slim pickings on d-men. I really can careless if nobody is lining up for Zubov. because I lost nothing in games. Do you not read why I traded for him last week??

HAHA Dennis my friend... I have a large driveway for you to shovel if you want to make a side bet that I beat you in the pool.
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov   Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:55 pm

whoa Simon knew boucher wouldn't do anything for him lol or maybe after I told you in 20 different forum you realized it...whoa look over there its a line of people waiting for Zubov to return lol
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov   Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:34 pm

Trust me it is NOT because Dennis's thoughts!! HAHA.. His thoughts are like a 12 year old girl with tits the size of grapes.... Worthless, but Dennis still thinks it can nail it. LOL

lol! lol! lol!

I traded because I knew Boucher was doing nothing for my pool, and before Zubov makes his return on Thursday which is the next Stars game, why not?? I know Zubov would be doing better than Boucher, and I was not going to lose a game since Boucher and Zubov play for Dallas.

HAHA.. Dennis... I am still laughing!!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov   Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:41 am

are you positive about that Simon...hahahahahaha...

Is the reason for this trade b/c Dennis kept bugging you about it?
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov   Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:11 am

Had to trade him. as most of you probably will ask why trade for an ijured player, but Zubov will play the next game. Problem is it is not till next week, but zubov is ready so had to pick him up before someone else did. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov   Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had to get rid of my superstar boucher for Zubov
Page 1 of 1