Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congrats Danny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slimes

Congrats Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Danny   Congrats Danny Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Yeah Danny did give up but the same situation happened when Tuan was 1st. he was 300 points ahead, but players started to light it up, and that is what Green and Malkin and parise did. And those 3 alone took over my team.

Good Job Danny!! Guess the race begins again!!!

Tuan - Catch up Tuan, your team is having a good month. It will be fun till the end of the season!!! It was no fun being at the top by myself.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Congrats Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Danny   Congrats Danny Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:07 pm

k i guess its my turn to pass Simon..hahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Congrats Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Danny   Congrats Danny Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:21 pm

he will be known as Miss Mushumanski after he takes his tour down whyte ave. lol Jibby I found a shop in eaton centre where they just sell low cut east indian dresses. we should check it out.. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

Congrats Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Danny   Congrats Danny Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:50 am

Well done buddy, wasnt it just 2, 3 weeks ago that you said that this pool was over and there was no way anyone was dethroning King Simon?

moral of the story: never give up..... unless your last name is Mushumanski.....

Dress Time cheers
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Congrats Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Danny   Congrats Danny Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:17 am

Danny you're a fag..lol for picking Green and Malkin
Back to top Go down
slimes

Congrats Danny Empty
PostSubject: Congrats Danny   Congrats Danny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:51 pm

Well your king has been dethrowned by Danny!! Congrats Danny!! Your team is on fire right now. Stupid Parise and Green.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Congrats Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats Danny   Congrats Danny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats Danny
Page 1 of 1