Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Omar passes Jibran and thinks......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

Omar passes Jibran and thinks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omar passes Jibran and thinks......   Omar passes Jibran and thinks...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:06 pm

you pick u r the one who "THINKS" U can passed me because E.Staal had one good night.. oh Omar

Omar, don't even bother wasting my time. Your team blows. Your goalie Luongo is the only point getter your team has and is the only player which is over 1000 pts. The rest blows ass. Yours and Dennis' team rely soo heavily on your goalie and it not even in my league. So Bitch Please!!!
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Omar passes Jibran and thinks......   Omar passes Jibran and thinks...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:51 pm

What do you suggest and since I am 300 behind you gotta make it worth it for me to go in on it.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Omar passes Jibran and thinks......   Omar passes Jibran and thinks...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:19 am

hahahahhaahaha you think so, Omar.. Put a wager down..I"m over 300 points ahead of you ...your team is not Danny's team..lol
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Omar passes Jibran and thinks......   Omar passes Jibran and thinks...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:44 am

Hey tuan I may be the same guy that spent 4 trades on one position but I am also the guy whos gonna finish higher than you when the pool is over haha how embarrassing for you :p
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Omar passes Jibran and thinks......   Omar passes Jibran and thinks...... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:39 pm

He's the king of the world..OMG!!! This is the same Omar that spent 4 trades on 1 player.. Oh please Omar, just stop your nonsense before you embarrass yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omar passes Jibran and thinks......   Omar passes Jibran and thinks...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omar passes Jibran and thinks......
Page 1 of 1