Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obviously Omar and Jibran are having gay sex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

Obviously Omar and Jibran are having gay sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously Omar and Jibran are having gay sex   Obviously Omar and Jibran are having gay sex Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:03 pm

Jibby, how do u end up not paying for the pool again..hmmm..my pockets are empty.. I don't want to be racist, but seems like all brown guys that use to lived in Millwoods or present in Millwoods has not paid for the pool. wow.
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: Obviously Omar and Jibran are having gay sex   Obviously Omar and Jibran are having gay sex Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:28 pm

hmmm, tuna how do you end up with dennis' best player every year?. You knew about this trade BEFORE it posted. Next year, we'll make it easier for you and give you 5000 bonus points so don't have to go and pull scams with dennis. Last year it took you 40 games to scam dennis, this year it was after the 1st game. Good job buddy.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Obviously Omar and Jibran are having gay sex   Obviously Omar and Jibran are having gay sex Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:21 am

My title speaks itself. Obviously one of you bitches are on the rag and its that time of month for one of you two. Its not my fault that u guys can't eat turkey b/c its against your religion or whatever.

Before you two homos jump to conclusion, why won't you guys asks Dennis why he dropped Alfredsson in the first place?

If Dennis agrees with reseting it. I'm fine with it. I could asks to get it reset. Obviously its causing a problem because Dennis wanted to trade an injury player that he thought was unvaluable for his team and I followed the rules and saw it listed in Trade Announcement and traded for it. Then I waited till the first game that dropped the puck and it was the oilers vs avanlache game and got approved for it b/c no one else paid attention to it. All along the rules. If I made a trade that notice that I'm in 4th, of course I'm not going to tell you fags b/c for sure Jibran can come and steal the player from me b/c he is BELOW in standing compare to me. so suck on that homos.
Back to top Go down

Obviously Omar and Jibran are having gay sex
Page 1 of 1