Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I would like to make a prediction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

I would like to make a prediction Empty
PostSubject: Re: I would like to make a prediction   I would like to make a prediction Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:09 pm

funny how Jibran only defends his lover only..hahaha..that lover = omar..lol
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: I would like to make a prediction   I would like to make a prediction Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:04 pm

so much for Tuan's mark messier guarantee! Omar is still ahead, what other nastradamus like predictions do you have for us Tuna?
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: I would like to make a prediction   I would like to make a prediction Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:29 pm

Omoa Omar koivu is a good pick up but why trade now? Montreal plays tomorrow then not again till next monday...why not milk as many paoints from morrow till next monday?
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: I would like to make a prediction   I would like to make a prediction Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:23 pm

Well Tuan considering I only have 1 player playing today and hes a rookie defenseman and u have 3 players playing and are only behind me by a few dozen points its pretty likely you are.

Wait guys I think Tuans got a new prediction.... Detroit will finish higher than Colorado! Wow what a shocker people! you heard it here first!
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: I would like to make a prediction   I would like to make a prediction Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:30 pm

If Mark Messier can guaranteed a victory in the stanley cup finals.

I can guaranteed that I will surpass Omar tonight. Omar, I know you are far far away and living in cozy B.C. All I got to say is better plucker those lips up and get on your knees, BITCH!!! hahahahhahahahah. Funny thing is that former last place Dennis is going to even might as well pass you too..hahahhahaahhahahahhahahahahhaha....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to make a prediction   I would like to make a prediction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to make a prediction
Page 1 of 1