Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
majinx

Tuan... Here's your chance!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!   Tuan... Here's your chance!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:05 pm

Maybe Simon thought this was a rice eating contest...lol and picking players that could eat it fast lol
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!   Tuan... Here's your chance!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:03 am

You kidding me, Dennis...Simon eats rice faster than Boucher skates down the ice.. I don't think that's going to be a problem cheers
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!   Tuan... Here's your chance!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:00 am

Lol look out Tuan anyday now Boucher is going to get hot and Simon will take over first ahahahahahahahaha Boucher I think I am going to get Simon a shirt for Christmas that says "I have Boucher in my hockey pool and I suck" lol
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!   Tuan... Here's your chance!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:45 am

Thanks Danny for keeping 1st place nice and warm for me..hahahhahha..

Last pick in the pool = 1st place

First pick in the pool = usually becomes last

P.S. Dennis has 2nd last pick..I dunno why he's down there..maybe its dumb trades like Alfredsson and Plekanec..LOL
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Re: Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!   Tuan... Here's your chance!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:38 am

You guys lost me here... What the hell are you guys talking about? scratch
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!   Tuan... Here's your chance!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:31 pm

MasterTuan wrote:
Simon, you bitch and complain too much.. you are just jealous Dennis was beating you and your players sucks and they haven't perform yet. Why won't you do what Danny does, do the mortgage for all his players on his team..LOL

HAHA It is not only the Mortgage he does for them!!! All for 160.00 Danny I thought you had no shame. Your Cheap that is 20.00 per player a season, so you can take it up the arse!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!   Tuan... Here's your chance!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:09 pm

Simon, you bitch and complain too much.. you are just jealous Dennis was beating you and your players sucks and they haven't perform yet. Why won't you do what Danny does, do the mortgage for all his players on his team..LOL
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!   Tuan... Here's your chance!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:19 am

MasterTuan wrote:
And I don't want to comment about Billy ..lol

True.. It's a race in the middle!! But if you did not tell Kelsy about Semin, I would be at the top with you bastards!! HAHA

Plus Joe and Martin are friggen pissing me off
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!   Tuan... Here's your chance!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:16 am

And I don't want to comment about Billy ..lol
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!   Tuan... Here's your chance!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:15 am

Simon wishes he can be top 2, but he is stuck on the bottom ..hahahaha even Dennis is going to pass you..LOL

Last edited by MasterTuan on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slimes

PostSubject: Re: Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!   Tuan... Here's your chance!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:37 pm

Haha!! Danny are you feeling lonely at the top that you want Tuan to join you??
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

PostSubject: Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!   Tuan... Here's your chance!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:13 pm

Here's your chance to pass me tonight... Depends if Detroit plays Osgood tonight..... Good luck man....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!   Tuan... Here's your chance!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuan... Here's your chance!!!!
Page 1 of 1