Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex   Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:42 am

hahahhaha oh poor babies..

Too bad I saw the trade posted first and nab him before you babies got him..hahahahhaha..fuckers!!!!!!

I'm not the one who trade away him.. I saw him wondering the streets and nabbed him...

wooohoooo !!!! I GOT ALFREDSSON
Back to top Go down
superomario

PostSubject: Re: Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex   Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:26 am

Tuan and Dennis are homos he prob offered dennis half of his winnings if he let him or something gay sex crew
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex   Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:11 pm

hahahahaahha Kelsey, I hope you get out of the shithole because remember don't press verbal assault on your fellow poolies like someone did on someone..LOL
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex   Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:10 pm

Hey Dennis I hope you get used to how Kelseys ass tastes
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex   Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:05 pm

Holy geez..funny thing is we three are talking on the phone at the moment. Therefore, Jibran must be having gay sex with all of us.
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex   Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:04 pm

same as last year, when the chump traded Heatley for Sedin.....what a coinky dink there buddy

Everyone knows you two are gay, I smell a rat and its name is mushumanski
Back to top Go down
majinx

PostSubject: Re: Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex   Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:01 pm

d0-do-pop-pop-fizz bitches
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex   Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:59 pm

hahhahahahah Jibran is jealous because I saw the trade on the board and made it before your crying baby ass could act on it. Well Jibran, I got alfie and you don't..so stop crying.. hahahaha Too bad Jibby, you should had checked the trade announcement before the start of the game and you would be having Alfredsson..hahahaha..so suck on that.
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex   Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:56 pm

As usual, lovers Tuan and Dennis have brought their homosexual relationship into the hockeypool. Dennis traded Alfredsson and Tuan picked him up a few minutes later with inside information. I say we divide their points by two, Im just wondering why Dennis keeps taking it up the ass?
Back to top Go down

Dennis and Tuan caught having gay sex
Page 1 of 1