Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterTuan

wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place   wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:21 am

LOL ..

There's no way Gaborik is coming back anytime soon.. He's probably got injured in Minnesota doing some early Christmas shopping by tripping and falling down the escalator..lol..

So how does it feel to be in 2nd for 24 hours and think you were good ???.....LOL
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place   wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:28 am

Its a marathon niggz, not a 100m dash. You just keep that seat nice and toasty for me.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place   wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:24 am

lol have fun competing for 3rd..lol
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place   wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:24 am

that was because his team SUCKED. this is team superstar baybee and im the king

king
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place   wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:22 am

LOL

I'm saying he dug himself a 1000 points in the whole and tried to crawl out but couldn't
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place   wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:17 am

what does Dennis have to do with anything?? his whole team sucked last year, it wasnt about injuries. Nice example tuan, this reminds me of the time my uncle went fishing
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: Re: wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place   wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:08 am

hahaahhahah ..yeah slow and steady like Dennis last year dug himself in a hole and couldnt' get out...lol
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

PostSubject: Re: wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place   wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:00 am

Slow and steady wins the race.

theres 70 games left so just hold your horses and wait, both Briere and my Gabby are coming back strong and its going to happen

I know Im going to slide a few places since 2 of my boys are injured, but not to fear, team superstar is about to take over.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

PostSubject: wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place   wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:06 pm

My title speaks it all.. Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place and thought his team is all that.. LOL

Better luck in the new year with your genius Gaborik trade..LOL

So Jibby, when do u think Gaborik is going to come back?? lol!

Hope you have fun sliding down the standings..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place   wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wow Jibran got a sniff of 2nd place
Page 1 of 1