Season 2008-09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season 2008-09

Another year where we can draft hockey players for our online pool

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks Jibran!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slimes

Thanks Jibran!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Jibran!!!   Thanks Jibran!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:08 am

DonJibz wrote:
Dont mention it buddy! I thought Id spread the wealth around, I take from the rich and give to the poor just like my man robin hood.

Actually, im kicking myself, I knew the fucker would get hot after I dropped him, thats just how it goes I guess. I have the worst luck with goalies.

Prediction: Ryan Miller will get aids and never win another game because I picked him as my goalie..

Briere is out for 3 weeks, trade him? thats retarded.. Someone will just snatch him up. If it was 2, 3 months then I would but thats not much time..plus he'll come back hungry...

Yay a shutout tonight for Kipper!!!!

Ryan miller will not get aids... You do not need to worry about that. Worry more for gonorrhea. LOL!!!

Isn't Briere out for atleast a month or 2? From what I heard he has to get surgery.
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Thanks Jibran!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Jibran!!!   Thanks Jibran!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:43 pm

Jibby, are you going to be like Omar and announce to everyone that you want to get rid of Briere..hahahaha...like what I told Omar..no one would want that junk, Chara..hahahhaha...what a waste of memory space for that useless forum posting..LOL
Back to top Go down
DonJibz

Thanks Jibran!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Jibran!!!   Thanks Jibran!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:48 pm

Dont mention it buddy! I thought Id spread the wealth around, I take from the rich and give to the poor just like my man robin hood.

Actually, im kicking myself, I knew the fucker would get hot after I dropped him, thats just how it goes I guess. I have the worst luck with goalies.

Prediction: Ryan Miller will get aids and never win another game because I picked him as my goalie..

Briere is out for 3 weeks, trade him? thats retarded.. Someone will just snatch him up. If it was 2, 3 months then I would but thats not much time..plus he'll come back hungry...
Back to top Go down
DYAU77

Thanks Jibran!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Jibran!!!   Thanks Jibran!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Jibran... I don't mean to help you out but why haven't you gotten rid of Briere yet???? And for Aman... How long are you planning on sticking with Kostitsyn?
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Thanks Jibran!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Jibran!!!   Thanks Jibran!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:52 pm

I also would like to "thank Jibran" for coming 40 points within me for 2nd place and would like to say that will be closest you will EVVER come again..LOL
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Thanks Jibran!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Jibran!!!   Thanks Jibran!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:11 am

ya he is gone for a month.. but if he lets him go..I know someone will pick him up fast..but its just a month though and he's in 3rd. He's not he's where Dennis is..lol
Back to top Go down
superomario

Thanks Jibran!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Jibran!!!   Thanks Jibran!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:42 am

hes fucked briere is out for a month to
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Thanks Jibran!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Jibran!!!   Thanks Jibran!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:39 pm

All I have to say is Jinx for having the number one pick in the pool, Billy ..Good luck with it..LOL
Back to top Go down
MasterTuan

Thanks Jibran!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Jibran!!!   Thanks Jibran!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:28 pm

HAHHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
slimes

Thanks Jibran!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Jibran!!!   Thanks Jibran!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:35 pm

Kipper is doing just fine for me. LOL

Dennis and Billy.... Hello down there!! *echo*
can you hear me from up here? LOL
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks Jibran!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Jibran!!!   Thanks Jibran!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Jibran!!!
Page 1 of 1